Sign in to follow this  
HarlowAudrey

How big to get hourglass shape?

My breasts are so out of proportion with my body. I wear a12B bra and wear tops in size 10 or 12 and bottoms in size 14. My wedding dresshad to get stuffed with double bra cups and even then there was still a gap!

Here is a picture of me http://tinypic.com/r/fn6bvd/5 (it isn’tthe best but I don’t have many full body shots). How big do you think I shouldgo to give me an hourglass figure?

I want to have any idea what people think before going to myconsult and not being prepared- thanks!

I would think a DD or E should do the trick its hard to tell in that dress though, maybe if you showed us a pic in leggings. Your plastic surgeon will tell you what is right for your body anway. An interesting fact is the 'perfect' hourglass shape has a lot to do with your waist to hip ratio, it doesnt matter how big or small you are as long as your waist measurement is 70% of your hip measurement you can have a classically perfect figure. Marilyn Monroe had this 0.7 waist hip ratio. To check if you have it measure the smallest part of your waist, measure the biggest part of your hips(go around your bum not thighs), then divide waist by hips, round it off, if you have 0.7 you have what is considered the perfect ratio. So basically if you work at this plus get boobies watch out! haha

Yeah you'd want at least 500s babe, and I have said to my surgeons I anted my hip and breast measurement to be the same so I could get a hourglass shape and both times have achieved it :)

500cc's+ for sure hun, they will balance your figure out beautifully!

Thanks Tango for posting that - my ratio is .6914 so I can round that up to 0.7 right? Can't wait for boobies now!

I'm pear shaped too, I am a D cup now post op but I think at least a DD would have balanced me out a bit. I know once I'm fully back into the workout cycle ill look a bit more in proportion because my saddle bags get smaller.

If I were you I'd go at least a 450cc I'm a 325/295 and in clothes look like a B/C cup.

500cc's+ for sure hun, they will balance your figure out beautifully!

Thanks Tango for posting that - my ratio is .6914 so I can round that up to 0.7 right? Can't wait for boobies now!

Yes you mole! hahaha kidding, im too scared to measure mine dont want to know although i am pretty curvy with a somewhat small waist but still numbers will confirm it and im scared haha

btw elle im seeing dr miroshnik on the 5th of august so ill tell him to be good to you ;) although he obviously will of course

He's a sweetheart! I think I'm the second or third cab off the rank on that day ... such a busy man!

I just re-read your surgery story, hun, it's so in-depth that I feel like I'm there so I think it'll be a case of deja'vu for me when I'm actually there. Did you request extra pain killers or is that what you were given? x

He is isnt he :) nope thats just what I was given, if your given less maybe its because I had a lift as well, im glad it made you feel like you were there but in hindsight i should have condensed it im such a motormouth and keyboard happy! lol MAKE SURE you write your surgery experience cant wait to hear it! good luck xx

My breasts are so out of proportion with my body. I wear a12B bra and wear tops in size 10 or 12 and bottoms in size 14. My wedding dresshad to get stuffed with double bra cups and even then there was still a gap!

Here is a picture of me http://tinypic.com/r/fn6bvd/5 (it isn’tthe best but I don’t have many full body shots). How big do you think I shouldgo to give me an hourglass figure?

I want to have any idea what people think before going to myconsult and not being prepared- thanks!

Hi I seem to have the same measurements as you and I did have the same delima as you size 10 up top and size 12-14 bottoms. I ended up with 390 teardrops XHP and they look so natural and have really put everything in proportion. I would love to have gone a bit bigger but surgeon said what I lack in size I will make up in cleavage. Feel free to have a look at my photos. I wear a lot of clingy fitted clothes as I hate loose fitting tops and I find the size just perfect. Good luck with your choice xx keep us posted.

Hi I seem to have the same measurements as you and I did have the same delima as you size 10 up top and size 12-14 bottoms. I ended up with 390 teardrops XHP and they look so natural and have really put everything in proportion. I would love to have gone a bit bigger but surgeon said what I lack in size I will make up in cleavage. Feel free to have a look at my photos. I wear a lot of clingy fitted clothes as I hate loose fitting tops and I find the size just perfect. Good luck with your choice xx keep us posted.

I definitely will! I am so excited to hear what Dr Dona recommends. The bigger the better! haha