Sign in to follow this  
Mrs-B

I tried on a push up bra the other day...

And OMG my boobs look awesome in them haha. I can't wait until I'm given the all clear to wear them. They don't fit perfectly because there is quite a bit of padding but they're only cheapies I bought, you know the kind you put on to get taken off :p

does anyone have a good t shirt style push up bra they could recommend?

hahaha the kind you put on to take off :) i have a few of them now too

As for the tshirt pushup ones, if im wearing a tshirt and i want a bit (or alot) of oomph but in a smooth finish on the cup i wear my playboy bras but honestly, i have the bras n things complete comfort and it gives nice oomph but its not a push up

Omg push up bras are the best invention ever,.. They make good fakes look AMAZING! Haha I got some playboy ones with removable padding so I can wear them often... They just look so so good! Haha * god bless the inventor of push ups*

I love the playboy bras - its all i own!!!

Currently im in a 10c playboy - don't want my implants to make me bigger than a playboy 10e as thats the biggest size they come in lol

I do find they are a small make though. (so probably more equivalent to a DD in other brands)

What size playboy bras are your new hooters fitting in GeorgiaP?

I love the playboy bras - its all i own!!!

Currently im in a 10c playboy - don't want my implants to make me bigger than a playboy 10e as thats the biggest size they come in lol

I do find they are a small make though. (so probably more equivalent to a DD in other brands)

What size playboy bras are your new hooters fitting in GeorgiaP?

I'm a 10e... What size are you planning on getting (implant cc) they are a small make, I'm normally a 10dd but I have recently gotten bigger so I hope I haven't gone up in playboy. I might just be a 10e in all bras now, I don't want to not be able to wear them anymore haha.. It's hard to get push up bras in bigger sizes, but you can get those gel inserts that you just stick in any bra...

I just love everything about the play boy bras

my sister said that i can't base my BA on one brand of bra - there other other makes out there .U

Well i disagree lol

I want to ensure my implants fit in a playboy DD or E

See my stats below in the ticker - i am tossing up between the 400cc Ultra High Profile & the 450cc ultra high profile. I am quite small though. O

My pre op shots are in my album - im currently a b (but c in playboy) if 150cc ads 1 cup size - to remain fitting in the playboy bras i need between 300 & 450cc but after you take out the padding will make a difference. I have been wearing my 10E playboy bra i bough for testing only with the 450 rice sizers & they look humungous - probably a bit too big when wearing slim fitting tops. T

I wore them to the pub the other night with a jacket over & was struggling to keep the jacket over my shoulders since the rice sizers were so big lol

Georgia your new additions look amazing but its intersting seeing the size changes as they drop & fluff :)

E=GeorgiaP;102865]I'm a 10e... What size are you planning on getting (implant cc) they are a small make, I'm normally a 10dd but I have recently gotten bigger so I hope I haven't gone up in playboy. I might just be a 10e in all bras now, I don't want to not be able to wear them anymore haha.. It's hard to get push up bras in bigger sizes, but you can get those gel inserts that you just stick in any bra...

Georgia, mine have gone up a size lately too! I was a 10D and now i'm a 10DD, so I guess a 10E in playboy as well. I have a pushup bra but my right boob isn't soft enough yet so the padding sits funny underneath. Mrs-B, intimo do a really nice push-up t-shirt bra, not padded but it gives really good cleavage :) don't know what its called though. saw your pics, they look great!

I love the playboy bras as well!! just uploaded photos of some of them :) I have to take the paddding out of them tho because there is no way i would fit into a 10E small make with padding - i still think they look amazing :) I have to say i am so close to popping out of them tho ....

Ohhh my first post-op real bra I bought last week is a playboy too (even though I'm not meant to wear them just yet - it was a 'one-off' last weekend - sneaky sneaky). It's funny though, when I had no boobs, the playboys didn't fit me right. Then the first one I tried on post-op, a DD, was WOAH!!!! I'll def be grabbing some more of those when these babies soften up :)