Sign in to follow this  
boobiestocome

Clothing for sale :)

Hi ladies!

Completely off topic here but I've started an Instagram account to sell my clothes (trying to raise money to pay for my boobs).

The account is called... "perthclothing" A lot of the clothing is hardly worn or only worn once & all in very good condition. Selling shoes too! Brand new! Size 6 shoes & clothing ranges from size 8-12. Hopefully I reach the amount I need soon so I can book! Excited!!

Thanks lovelies :)

Edited by boobiestocome
Changed IG account name

Hi ladies!

Completely off topic here but I've started an Instagram account to sell my clothes (trying to raise money to pay for my boobs).

The account is called... "deserttreasures" A lot of the clothing is hardly worn or only worn once & all in very good condition. Selling shoes too! Brand new! Size 6 shoes & clothing ranges from size 8-12. Hopefully I reach the amount I need soon so I can book! Excited!!

Thanks lovelies :)

Hi just followed you lovely, feel free to check out my intagram too similar selling preloved and new fashion and accessories and left over beauty products from my blog. Please follow GlamourMansion

Bumping this back up rather than posting another thread.

I just wanted to let you all know that I'm having lots of sales for the next few weeks on Instagram to sell all the rest of my clothing :) I really want it a gone as it's just taking up space in my house.

I've got new shoes, all unworn or worn once, size 6 & 7. Clothing size 8-12. Brand new, well looked after items. I have belts, head bands, beanies too ect.

Postage is a little extra. $2 - $13.

If you buy more than 5 items, postage is just $10. Free post on selected individual items.

Also feel free to check out my handmade pendants on my website :Dhttp://deserttreaure.tictail.com/

Thanks ladies!

Ps. All money goes straight into my boobie bank account hehe.

This will be my final post about the clothing that I'm selling. Closing down sale! Deleting my Instagram store in the next week or two. Doing great deals! Cheap clothing, items & shoes.

Everything $5 & under. There are about 5 items that are not included in sales which is stated on those photos.

Take a look and get yourself a great bargain! Thanks to those who've had a look and purchased items x