Sign in to follow this  
teegsb

Accommodation in Parramatta

I have looked at the Meriton which TCI gives you a 10% discount on but it's still a little more than I wanted to spend.

I have looked at the Rydges Hotel and the Holiday Inn and I think I looked at the Mercure as well.

Can anyone personally recommend these or know someone whose stayed at any of those three places??

I work till midnight but will check the forum after :) Thanks in advance ladies!!

I haven't been over yet but I'll be staying the the Fiori Apartments :) I've heard heaps of good reviews plus its only $109 per night if you stay for 5 nights.

http://www.fioriapartments.com.au/

Have you booked into somewhere yet?

I am looking at the Waldorf near Darling Harbour. My partner and I are staying 8 nights as we're making a holiday out of the trip, so thought staying closer to the city would provide us with more to do and less driving around and more able to walk around a bit - depending on how I feel haha!

I looked at the Fiori Apartments and heard some negative reviews which turned me off :( Hope that doesn't scare you! You might have found a better review than me!

Oh awesome that's true :)

My partner and I are staying 7 nights - a little holiday for us too :)

We're just going to catch the train to the city if I'm feeling up to it. Will be arriving in Sydney Sunday morning and then op wont be until Tuesday so we will be able to do some things before hand. And I'm hoping I'll be up to it post op. Just have to wait and see though hey!

I'll have to read some more reviews just to be triple sure that I want to stay haha.

I'm not staying there anymore! I've just read some reviews and it sounds disgusting. Thanks for letting me know :) I'm an absolute clean freak so it's put me off for sure. Plus I really dislike the smell of curry!! haha.

We're arriving Monday and my surgery is Tuesday, I am really hoping I feel up to exploring and shopping!! I am desperate to go to Taronga Zoo as I haven't been in years so I must get there! Haha.

Oh, you've read the reviews I have! I figured since most of our stay will be post-op I MUST have a clean room. You shouldn't have to pay to clean your hotel room! When I was looking at staying in Parramatta, the Holiday Inn looked really good and was really reasonably priced from memory!!

Nice, I hope so too! The zoo would be nice.

Yes! My partner would have a fit if he read the reviews. Thinking about an unclean room makes me want to have a shower! And I just had one an hour ago haha.

I'll have to have a look, thanks :)

If any other ladies have suggestions for places to stay that would be great!

I'm after a hotel that is clean! Has a king bed that is comfy!! Would be a bonus if the room has a bath. I don't really want to spend anymore than $160 per night.

Suggestions please ladies? Thanks.

Hey ladies, have you looked at The Novotel it's not far from TCI & on one of the main streets of parramatta it's so close to shops & amazing restaurants :) .. My partner & his work colleges stay there while they have their yearly conference, it's quite nice & it was very clean but I'm not sure what their prices are :)

I'm staying at the Novotel parramatta. Got a great deal on hotels.com also includes breakfast. Also try booking.com and wotif.com for accommodation details..

The Novotell is so nice! Thanks girls :)

I haven't booked yet so I'm just going to keep an eye out for great deals on accommodation & flights.

I'm liking the Holiday Inn, Meriton, Mercure, Novotell & Waldolf! All very nice & round about the same price. We're flying with Virgin & they have good deals every now and again which is great.

I'm considering getting a loan! I'm being so impatient. I most likely won't have all the money until March. I'm going to make a few phone calls today & see what options I have. Boobs are probs going to be here sooner than I think!!