Sign in to follow this  
Diamonds

For girls who want to see big implants

Yeah I'm starting to think ill keep my 550 that way when they need redoing in 10 years time I've got room to go up without going balloons lol to me they don't look sexy at all..

Some of the sizes look good on some frames and bad on others.. The one in bed then the next one of her standing got me too the 1350s They don't suit her.. Then the 1400 in the white top look pretty damn hot!!

I would feel like i need to hold them up all the time. Imagine trying to find a bra!

Some of their nipples are bigger than both my boobs together! wow.. talk about having a sore back. I agree with boobiemumma some of them look like they are stuck on and not apart of their body. Each to their own though =]

The girl with the nipple oh.em.gee put it away! towards the end they cant even find bras that fit them, especially the white bikini top that only covered half, and the lifegaurd tee that was all stretched out! its weird how some are big big big implants yet they still look normal on some yet downright RIDIC on others.The one with the short blonde hair was loving herself sick haha! Anyone notice the aussie bikini top too? Thanks for sharing this was so entertaining... i think this thread will be useful when i start getting too much boobie greed this could reverse it haha!

Hehehe

thanks for the link!

very entertaining, no offence to anyone but in my opinion 1000cc+ on that site all looked ridiculous. Loved some of thee 600-800cc

In my opinion they just start to resemble basketballs!

breasts are beautiful, and they def don't look it when the skin is stretched so much and they looks hard round and not normal

Each to their own, and if that's what makes these women happy then good for them. Personally, these are photos I'd be happy to show my surgeon to illustrate what I definitely DO NOT want to look like. Personally, I think good fake boobs are the ones that don't scream "FAKE" from half a kilometre away. Halle Berry's are perfect. She can show cleavage and still look elegant, poised and classy. These women, hmmm not so much.

I think some of the big ones look great in clothes, I just don't like the look of them naked, because they look so obviously stuck on. they also look really stretched, tight, and uncomfortable. I like soft boobies, not big basketballs. each to their own, those girls are obviously very happy. I have a bad back though, so all I can think of is how much it would hurt to carry those babies around. worse than being pregnant!