Sign in to follow this  
KateroweGC

KateroweGC consultation with TCI

Hi ladies, just a quick update from me :)

i had my consultation this morning with Dr Ali and Tash from TCI. I am all booked in for my surgery tomorrow morning and the nerves are definitely kicking in! I am not looking forward to all the pain but am super excited that this is finally happening!

I tried on sizers and am going the biggest that will fit in my small frame, 330cc's. I was aiming for 350 because I definitely want to end up a D and not just a C but at the end of the day this is all that can fit so I am glad that if I get the dreaded boobie greed, I will know this was as much as I can handle! I am also going extra high profile and under the muscle :) will keep everyone updated on how my surgery goes! Thanks so much to everyone as this forum has been such a huge help!

xo

Congratulations!!! I bet you are so excited!! I wish mine was tomorrow he he got 5 weeks to go!! Do you know what time your going into surgery yet?

How did u get the surgery booked the day after the consultation?

Yep, Kelfo is right! I am from melbourne so when I called they suggested to me I could have my consulation and surgery close together so I didn't have to make 2 trips :)

Congratulations!!! I bet you are so excited!! I wish mine was tomorrow he he got 5 weeks to go!! Do you know what time your going into surgery yet?

I have to be there at 8:30am, I chose an early time because I have to fast from midnight and don't want to be hungry all day haha also the earlier it is, the less time I have to worry! And more time to recover at my hotel before I catch the train to my next holiday destination on Thursday :)