Sign in to follow this  
2childrenlater

Perth Vs Sydney surgeons

Hi all, am trying to decide whether to go with a Sydney surgeon (Dr Miroshnik) or one in Perth (Mark Lee or Tony Connell). My boobs are actually in pretty good shape considering I just finished breastfeeding for 20 months :) But STILL! I want to fill them out with a natural feel/look. Has anyone got any opinions on these surgeons and if you really pay more money, is it worth it? Happy to pay for the whole trip to Sydney and for Dr Miroshnik but could I get just as good result here??

Dr Tony Connell is fantastic. He did my redo for me and I'm going back due to post pregnancy changes. I would start by consulting with Dr Lee and Dr Connell here and maybe do an email consult with Dr Miroshnik first before you fly over to have a consult with him.

Hi there,

I just had my boobs done with dr lee - he is awesome plus he's a world recognised reconstructive surgeon - he just won a award recognising his scar minimising techniques

I had tony and if you're after a natural look he's your man. I would go for a consult. You can FR me if you like to see my results, I'd recommend tony to anyone :)

tricky tricky, thanks for your opinions. I was going to use the trip to Sydney as a real "week off" too as I won't be able to lift my 20 month old anyway....Confused. I am booked in for a consult and tentative surgery with Tony Connell in September as he is so booked up and I want them done soon! I have to wait so long for the consult (August 26th) though so trying to choose in advance as there is not much time between the consult and surgery. Thanks Mrs B, I will FR you...Scar minimising inde12? Is that on the crease? Or how they treat the scar after?

tricky tricky, thanks for your opinions. I was going to use the trip to Sydney as a real "week off" too as I won't be able to lift my 20 month old anyway....Confused. I am booked in for a consult and tentative surgery with Tony Connell in September as he is so booked up and I want them done soon! I have to wait so long for the consult (August 26th) though so trying to choose in advance as there is not much time between the consult and surgery. Thanks Mrs B, I will FR you...Scar minimising inde12? Is that on the crease? Or how they treat the scar after?

Hi Hun,

its a technique he uses during surgery, he is world recognised in reconstructive surgery which is great for ba's :)

I think you should go to Sydney and go with Dr.Miroshnik :) but Im totally biased because he did mine and im over the moon with my results just read my ba experience below. He is so professional, caring and does an amazing job I honestly cant fault him on anything you wont regret going with him hell look after you

http://www.plasticsurgeryforum.com.au/forums/showthread.php?14301-My-ba-experience-with-dr-Michael-miroshnik-(tuberous-case)

oh and as for the is it worth it to pay more question ..a BIG YES! If i ever wanted my boobs redone in 20 years time and his fee was double what i paid id choose him and pay it in a heartbeat. I paid 14k for mine (mines a bit more as mine was reconstructive and i needed a lift) and in my opinion it was worth every last cent. Besides if you go somewhere cheap and dodgy (im not saying perth is im just generalising) your only going to end up needing a revision which is going to cost you more.