Sign in to follow this  
Klumpzy

Disappointment

Had my first consultation today with Dr Val at TCI. Found out my breast measurement is only 10.2 cms. So his choice of size for me is 300cc maximum, round, textured, high profile, under the muscle. The amount of cc is extremely disappointing and upsetting to me. He said it would take me to a C cup, but I don't see how! The sizers looked like a very small B cup. And also, I have very little breast tissue to begin with so I really don't see how I can be a C cup with 300cc. My desired look was a very full C cup or small D cup. It all seemed so final that this is the maximum size he would do for me, so now my question is, has anyone gone more than their measurement and which surgeon to go to that will give me my desired size? Am I overreacting? Will 300cc get me to a C cup? Bugger that, maybe i wanna be a D cup! Surely there's a surgeon out there that will give me what i bloody want. *sob*

Go and see another surgeon!!! It won't hurt to get another opinion. I've heard of lots of girls who were told by one PS they could only have small implants- and then the next says bigger.

So sorry to hear your consult was disappointing :( I agree, get another surgeons opinion. Did you ask TCI if another surgeon there will give you their opinion?

Go and see another surgeon!!! It won't hurt to get another opinion. I've heard of lots of girls who were told by one PS they could only have small implants- and then the next says bigger.

Jess, what was your BWD? I'm 10.2cm BWD, 51kg, 147cm height.

Hey so sorry to hear that! I had my consult with Dr Ali this morning at TCI and I can only go 330. My BWD was 11 and I can only fit the 330's by 1cm before they are too big for me so I feel your pain because I was wanting at least 350. I want to be a D as well. Keep your options open :) I think you should get a second opinion too. Either way you are going to be bigger than you started :)

This sometimes confuses me, why are we so limited when women in the US can get 1000+

there are women over there that are a size au10 and have KKK boobs.

seriously why can we go a little over?

I spoke to Dr Tash from TCI just now. She's convinced me that 300s are just right for me and my small frame and what my BWD will allow me. I'm just experiencing booby greed very early on. Something that I picked up here from this site, it's contagious! I would LOVE to be BIGGER, but not if it means stretching my body's limits. So for now, I accept 300cc for me with a BIG smile! :D Thank you to those that responded to this thread. xx

I had 3 consults and the absolute max I was told was 315cc and even then was told not to expect them but more so on the day 275... Over to Thailand last year and said I'd like to be a dd ! Boom thank you 400cc's. I'd definately seek other opinions.

Sorry to hear your disappointment, and I echo others in that I think you should go get a 2nd opinion from a plastic surgeon. I will however say something which may be unpopular, but I don't understand why so many girls (not just yourself) get so hung up on having a certain cc size.... at the end of the day, no amount of forum research and Googling will give anyone even a fraction of the knowledge and experience that a surgeon has. Whilst I certainly advocate that one should have a certain size in mind that they would like to aim for, at the end of the day a good surgeon should work within the framework of the limitations that our natural body provides, rather than stuff any size implant in just because we ask for it. Just my 2 cents worth ;-)

I had 3 consults and the absolute max I was told was 315cc and even then was told not to expect them but more so on the day 275... Over to Thailand last year and said I'd like to be a dd ! Boom thank you 400cc's. I'd definately seek other opinions.

400s sound so dreamy :) Well when upgrade time rolls around, I'll aim for 400s.

I think it's also the type of surgeon. Some of them seem to be quite conservative and not want to step anywhere near the outer sides of comfort zone. Just remember you don't have to take the first opinion you get. If your not in any rush then possibly seek another opinion :) I was a 10a on a padded day lol.

Sorry to hear your disappointment, and I echo others in that I think you should go get a 2nd opinion from a plastic surgeon. I will however say something which may be unpopular, but I don't understand why so many girls (not just yourself) get so hung up on having a certain cc size.... at the end of the day, no amount of forum research and Googling will give anyone even a fraction of the knowledge and experience that a surgeon has. Whilst I certainly advocate that one should have a certain size in mind that they would like to aim for, at the end of the day a good surgeon should work within the framework of the limitations that our natural body provides, rather than stuff any size implant in just because we ask for it. Just my 2 cents worth ;-)

There's not much to understand. It's simple: BOOBY GREED! Lol. I completely agree with you. Which is why I decided to stay with 300cc. I have 12k saved up for my BA. I chose TCI to save on money, but they also do fantastic work there.