Hi Ladies,

I had a consultation with Dr Mark Lee (Subiaco) last week regarding a standard BreastAug. Overall, I'm really happy but have some follow-up questions that I'm unable to ask in person due to living in WA's North and the next teleconference they offer is over a month away😪...I'm wondering if anyone has had Mark Lee do:

-fat grafting (around the implant) to create more natural looking cleavage?

-lower the natural breast fold so that both breasts are at the same height? 

I only ask as the 2nd surgeon I consulted with suggested I may need these things, yet it wasn't mentioned during my measuring with Dr Lee. Now I can't unsee the height variance in my breasts even though it's a cm difference. Please put my mind at ease and tell me that Dr Lee creates symmetry/ perfection on the table🙏 Starting to sound desperate but that's because I've been on this research journey for well over a year now.

Looking forward to hearing your experiences xX

-Bec

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there. I'm unable to log back into my old account to reply to a message you sent me so I'll reply here via this new account. You should specify your concerns to Mark Lee. He's pretty meticulous but if it's only a slight height difference, he may just take a look at how they sit with the implants in and adjust if need be, but you really should mention it so he's aware of your concerns. I can't help you with the fat grafting, but I know only a percentage of fat cells survive so unless it's a huge concern, I wouldn't worry about it. Worth asking Dr Lee tho of course.

As for size, only a 100cc difference is going to be noticeable in any way, so worrying between 325 and 350 is neither here nor there. Don't forget that 25cc/25ml is just over a tablespoon. I'd go with 350.