Sign in to follow this  
Sasha

Looking for those who've had lift with implant and started with more than a B cup

I'm getting a lollypop lift with an implant & don't know whether to go over or under the muscle. My problem is that I have a lot of breast tissue already (D cup) & a surgeon has shown photos whereby someone went under the muscle but the breast tissue on top continued to sag sending the nipple down. For this reason one surgeon wants to go over the muscle but I worry about losing weight & feeling/seeing the implant & CC. The other surgeon thinks I should go under the muscle but remove breast tissue (both agree to remove tissue from one breast anyway as it's larger).

I was a 10E pre ba. I went over the first time with terrible results such as visible implant edges and complications. I switched to partial unders with a full anchor lift. Internal sutures were used which makes the results last longer and help prevent future sagging. Some surgeons do an internal bra where the breast tissue is anchored to the chest wall. I am having this done with my redo. My lift lasted 3 years and would have lasted longer had I not had a baby. Pregnancy really changed my boobs. Personally I am uncomfortable with the thought of overs especially with my history of sagging as it's only skin and breast tissue supporting the weight of the implants. I would ask the surgeons how long the lift will last and if they use internal sutures in the breast tissue.

Hi there My2staffords, I've recently had a lolly pop lift with implants & overs. Started with a saggy DD. Don't really know what size I am yet. FR me & you can check out my b4 & recovery pics. I'm pretty happy so far. I had the Cereform 300cc Round high mod velvet. I actually said to my hubby the other day that I thought maybe they were a bit big (they look bigger in photo's than actually when I look in the mirror). He reassured me that they look GREAT! As long as he's happy lol