Sign in to follow this  
RedHeadMatch

Upset with results so far...

I know it's still early (12 days post op) but I'm so unhappy with my results so far! One boob is perfect, right size and shape, but the other... It feels and looks like its a whole cup smaller, higher and my nipples don't line up... Did anyone else have this?

I feel like a freak and everyone keeps saying be patient it's too early yet, but I can't ignore them. I don't see my surgeon for another week and a bit but I think I'm going to be anxious the whole time.

Did anyones boobs look two different sizes for a while? A big difference I mean? One does look more swollen, and the smaller one is sitting higher, am I just be impatient or should I be worried about the size difference?

:(

I'm sorry your not happy at the moment ReaHeadMatch, but I'm sure you will be. I'm just another one who's going to tell you to give it some time babe. Mine still go up & down in size @ just over 4 weeks & they don't do it together either. So I can sympathize with you a little bit. I'm sure your surgeon didn't deliberately give you 2 different size boobs. Time does the healing...

Hey Hun, I'm 13 days post op aswell and mine are healing pretty much exactly the same as yours. Ones sitting higher and smaller whilst the other has dropped a bit and seems a little bigger and the nipple is lower. I'm sure we will be fine and the smaller one will catchup with the bigger one and if your really worried it might be worth giving our surgeons office a call for some reassurance:)

Aww that'd be so discouraging! I hope mine heal exactly the same but in an ideal world I guess it's not always the case and they are two separate surgery sites really. It's provably hard to imagine but in several weeks from now I bet they'll be perfect and you'll be loving them

I am pre-op but I have been reading so much on what to expect and this iis completely normal! I saw a YouTube video which showed pictures of a woman and the changes after her surgery and it really wasn't until the 8th week that they started looking "normal". Please try not to be anxious, trust the process and next week when you see your surgeon express your concern and see what he says :)

hey did your surgeon tell you that your boobs were exactly the same size before the surgery?

because this has happened to me i always thought my boobs were the exact same size and my nipples were in line. my surgeon didn't tell me this until i had the surgery and i was wondering why one is healing a lot more then the other one bigger and nipples uneven but i apparently have one bigger boob and my nipples are uneven.

you cant really notice it now unless you stare up close or with a ruler which no one has, even my boyfriend doesn't realise it.

it has defiently gone down since surgery so don't worry!!

also it might just be because they are healing at different times.

im sure it will be ok cause i don't think this is common

Thank you :) I wrote that right before bed as I just couldn't sleep, it's been bothering me that much. But I fell straight asleep after that. I'm sure everyone is right and they are just two different surgeries and healing differently, I'm still very swollen and bloated so I'm sure that's not helping. Time time time...

I was slightly different in sizes but not enough that my surgeon thought we needed to different sized implants. My before photos are up if anyone wants to see what I mean. If they haven't evened out by Tuesday week I will certainly be telling my surgeon I'm not happy yet.

I got new boobs so I didn't have to wear a padded bra to look nice in clothes and be happy with my boobs naked, not to just have them bigger and be so unhappy with how they look that I wear a bra to change the shape anyway. I want to feel like the $10500 was worth it!

Im 17 days and mine look horrible lol! Just less horrible than they looked on day one. One is a different size. They still have a lot of scabbing. Still high, tight and shiny.... Basically Im expecting to not think they are amazing until around Christmas, which is when I should see some dropping and fluffing.

I understand how you feel about not wanting padding and wanting to look nice - I gave my chicken fillets away today and it felt awesome. Looking good naked....it'll come. In 3 months time you'll look like a goddess :)

im 8 sleeps away and my nurse just called 10mins ago, she told me to expect when I wake up and look at my boobs, that someone just put 2 rocks on my chest haha, im nervous, I will probably wake up and yell get them off, get them off, get them off, waving my arms around haha. im sure after all is settled we are al going to be happy with our results, I have not heard once a lady say she wished she had never done it, so give yourself time its early days, im getting Brazilian and apparently they take ages to settle in.

Thanks goodness for this site. If I wasn't so well informed I would have freaked when I woke up and saw my new boobs up around my chin. It does get better every day, but the waiting is a killer!

I know you read about it all and know to expect it but it's different when you actually have them and are experiencing it all.. I'm so glad we have this site, and that I wrote down how I was feeling about it all, I feel much better and I will re-read everything when I feel discouraged again!

Mine are sitting so high still that when I shave my armpits I'm shaving partly on my boob lol! So I know they still have wayyy more settling to do. :)

If the higher boobs is smaller that is normal. It's smaller because it hasn't dropped or fluffed yet. It's very normal for one boob to drop and fluff faster than the other. Sorry you are feeling unhappy but please give it time. It can take up to 6 months to see your final results.

Don't worry... I wish I just didn't take notice of the shape for the first 5 weeks.... They will change a lot. One side of your chest will be stronger and hold the implant higher, smaller for longer. I thought it would be my right side as I'm right handed, but it was my left, held my implant tight for weeks, still a little more than the other and its coming up a year in December. I've been doing massages and stretches to help in the last month as it was bothering me. Once your all healed it will be so different.