Sign in to follow this  
lovely_1200

Help need some advice for tummy tuck please

I would like to get some advice Please if Someone can recommend me a surgeon expert in tummy tuck I live in Sydney, If you have experience and have tummy tuck done How was It? Is it worth it? How much it cost you? I am a mummy of 4 and have been meaning to have my tummy repaired can someone help me please and your recommendation will highly appreciated. You can message or email me. lovely_1200@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Lovely_1200

I am day 7 following a TT and BA with Dr Miroshnik. His rooms are in bondi junction. He has an amazing reputation, which he and his staff lived up to 100%. Mine was quite a complex case, with extensive abdominal muscle damage and a hernia but the result is fantastic. Even with swelling etc and only being day 7, I am already so happy with the results and he is overall a very genuine caring doctor. I am a nurse so have met a lot of doctors, and by far he is one of the kindest and most attentive surgeons I have met. FR me if you have any questions x