Sign in to follow this  
Rosie616

Anyone get over 500cc and wanna show me their pics??

I just had 550cc, I haven't put a picture up yet as I'm not totally happy with there dropping and fluffing process yet but I'm happy with the size. Don't know if that helps but I don't think 565 is to big, I think once they settle on even going to wish I went a bit bigger. Depends on your height and weight to I think... If your only 155cm and 45kg they are going to look bigger then on someone who's 170cm and 60kg. Good luck tomorrow :)

I have 565cc moderate profiles so won't be anything like what your getting. I am a size 14/16 so they don't look like they are big. I think i look like a C cup but wear a 16E and started as barely a B cup.

Saying that I have lost 10kg since getting them done and they are starting to look bigger every week. I could have easily gone into the 600+ though. And like most people I wish I did go bigger. I thought they would be huge and heavy and I started out only expecting 350-400cc but was easy convinced to go 565 by the surgeon. I think you will be fine and extremely happy

Anything over 500 is seriously not that big! If you think about it it's only 3 shot glasses and a bit more than 400 which is not very big. As long as your chest can fit it and also your height and alsoooo if your bodies proportions suit it then they won't look big :) on someone who is petite it would look massive but if you have hips and / or height they will look amazing :)

Just had my bandages off and they are not as big as I was expecting. I've got boob greed already :( do you ladies know from experience I'm day 5 - will they get bigger or smaller? I'm guessing smaller due to swelling! Waaahhhhh !!!!

I'm not much ahead of you, on day 13 now, but I've found that even know the swelling has gone down at the same time they are changing shape and fluffing more so they don't really look smaller at all.. I hope as they fluff I will end up a little bigger though as I already have boobie greed to! Don't know of this helps but that's my experience so far. :)

I was was thinking last night though that it might motivate me to lose the last 5kg as if I'm smaller they will look bigger!

You'll get 'bigger' from day 5 for sure but you'll become more boob like. They'll still be sitting high and tight at day 5 so don't stress yet. I don't think implants in the 500 range are big at all, I think we worry ourselves as they sound huge but when they're in they're not that big at all unfortunately!