Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Got my boobies - one happy Dr Piyapas client

Recommended Posts

Hi ladies,

Finally have the time to share my experience with all of you. 2 more days before I head back to Australia

Im currently 12 days post op and feeling fabbbb!

My op day was on 10th October at Bangkok Phuket Hospital with Dr Piyapas.

for my consultation I was told the biggest I could fit with the width of my frame would be 350cc High Profile or 300cc Mod Plus

but I wanted at least a D cup so I opt for 350cc High Profile.

Everything went smoothing sailing, did my blood test, blood pressure test, scans and all, oh by the way I had to pause my period as we'll just in case so I took primolut. ;) Thanks to mumO5!!

Meet with Dr P at 7.30am, final checks to make sure I was happy with the size and the op was at 10.30am where I was wheeled to the surgery room, my nerves were kicking in at this point I couldn't believe that it was all happening.

I woke up at about 1.30pm, in painnnnn. Tight chest, nausea, slurring (trying to ask for pain killers haha) The feeling was horrible and I needed to PEE omg the nurse put a bowl underneath me while I was lying down on the bed lol I was so nervous and shy I couldn't even get myself to pee like that.

The rest of the day I just slept, going to the toilet, I required assistance (lucky my partner was there) couldn't really wipe myself the first time lol plus had to carry the drain bottles around. Removing the drains was Theeeee worsttt feeling!! Felt like my boobs were getting ripped out! Dr P did warn me it would be a weird sensation.. But I don't want to go through that again ><

oh and the weight on my chest haha, took me 4 days to get use to them, I remember thinking to myself ( why did I do this to myself? Would prefer having no boobs, this weight omg x.x) yeah I actually regretted it on day two simply because I felt so disabled haha

On the third I could basically do everything on my own, no pain (just some shooting pain here and there, and help getting up, I could even put my make up on before I left the hospital on day 2).

Must say I recovered pretty fast! By the 4 day I was pretty much normal, did everything. Sat on a scooter, out shopping, no pain.

I brought dermatix silicone gel for scarring, Dr P gave me some silicone strips they helped so much

and was told to take vitamin B complex for nerve repair.

finished my antibiotics, took swelling - inflammation, pain tablets for 6 days

the end results! I LOVE MY TWINS :o

Highly recommend Dr Piyapas and Bangkok Phuket Hospital, he is gentle and great!! Makes you feel calm and comfortable, cleannnn hospital, nurses were prompt and efficient their taxi services made this journey a breeeezee.

Thanks girls who helped me along the way! This forum is awesome

If you have any questions feel free to pm me


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yay, I'm so happy for you! It makes me excited about my upcoming day (Thursday). Hope I'm as happy as you are. And thanks for the tip about the Vitamin B complex, I'll definitely be looking into that : )

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...