Sign in to follow this  
Raven

how much (%) of boob did you loose after swelling subsided? 5 days post op

My boobs are getting smaller day by day due to my swelling going down, i just wanted to know how long before majority of the swelling subsides? And how much boob did u have left afterwards? I pretty happy with my boobs going smaller as they are quite large but anxious to see that gap close up more!

I didn't realise you got your ba already! Congratulations! I have been told it can take 3 months for swelling to go down. You will likely drop and fluff though and it's not uncommon to gain at least a cup size. I know that I gained a cup size but felt I looked smaller due to the upper pole going down as well as a lot of swelling.

I didn't realise you got your ba already! Congratulations! I have been told it can take 3 months for swelling to go down. You will likely drop and fluff though and it's not uncommon to gain at least a cup size. I know that I gained a cup size but felt I looked smaller due to the upper pole going down as well as a lot of swelling.

Hey Cupcake!

Yes i got them done 5 days ago, check out my pics! Thank you! I would be happy for them to loose some upper pole swelling actually and to d&f..just very impatient : they still look like two bolt on torpedoes!! :(

Have u decided on ur BA yet?

Hey Cupcake!

Yes i got them done 5 days ago, check out my pics! Thank you! I would be happy for them to loose some upper pole swelling actually and to d&f..just very impatient : they still look like two bolt on torpedoes!! :(

Have u decided on ur BA yet?

I will look at your pics now. I am hoping to get it done in June providing we can save the rest of the money or be approved by Mac Credit. I'm undecided on a surgeon but am leaning towards Dr Tavakoli.