Sign in to follow this  
fairytopia

The day has finally arrived!!

Hi girls

Just a quick message to say my surgery day has finally arrived. It still hasn't hit me properly yet that by the end of the day I'm going to actually have new girls! Nerves are setting in and starting to freak a little! Got to be there at 945! :eek::cool:

For the girls that don't know I'm going through Dr Szalay and getting 560cc xhp round textured dual plane. If anyone has any questions about the surgery or Dr Szalay, feel free to message me or FR me.

Thank you all so much girls! Ive been sleeping pretty much all day lol

im in abit of pain atm and cant move a whole lot! Hopefully will feel abit better tomorow. FR me if you would like to have a chat and see pics when they have settled abit xxx

Fairytopia I'm like you right now just got home from day surgery feel,like evert is slowly seizing from my elbows up...about to take more pain killers I think will be rearing for a couple of days yet :) just sent you FR request

Fairytopia I'm like you right now just got home from day surgery feel,like evert is slowly seizing from my elbows up...about to take more pain killers I think will be rearing for a couple of days yet :) just sent you FR request

no worries fr accepted!! its awful hey!! i hate not being able to move properly and the pain is excruiating atm grrrr

Same same, so tight and heavy didn't realise how much you use your chest in normal activity...sitting standing etc....at least it can only get better or maybe day 2 will be worse...lucky I got endone xo

I think I need something stronger. Panadeine forte isn't doing anything for me. I can hardly move my arms and I walk around like a snail lol I got to go to my check up today at 11..too scared to go as i dont want them touching them im in that much pain.

maynegirl dont stress! Youll be fine! Everyone is different unfortunately I got the bad pain lol let me know how you go!