Sign in to follow this  
vicmaid

XL implants above 800cc

Hello forum

I just joined & its nice to read an Australian Forum on BA

is there anyone here had larger implants ? like 800cc + as I am looking for approx 1000cc

I have 600cc for 3yrs & not happy with how they look --some questions if anyone has

1) who did them

2) cost

3) size / type / unders v overs

thanks VM

For over 800cc usually saline is used however in some countries I have heard of custom silicones being made (UK I think?). Most women who want XL implants travel for them usually to the US. Some good surgeons are Dr Revis, Dr Pousti and Dr Hunsaker. I would send them off an email with your photos and see what they recommend for you. Good luck in your research.

Hello forum

is there anyone here had larger implants ? like 800cc + as I am looking for approx 1000cc

I have 600cc for 3yrs & not happy with how they look --some questions if anyone has

1) who did them

2) cost

thanks VM

HI there :) I dont have breast implants but would like to go 600cc my surgery is in december, what dont you like about your 600cc implants are they just too small for you now? I would love to see pictures if you have any cause I would love to know how they look as not many women go that big. I am thinking either 550cc or 600cc but Im not sure if 600cc will look too big on me. I will send you a Fr if you don't mind. thanks :cool:

For over 800cc usually saline is used however in some countries I have heard of custom silicones being made (UK I think?). Most women who want XL implants travel for them usually to the US. Some good surgeons are Dr Revis, Dr Pousti and Dr Hunsaker. I would send them off an email with your photos and see what they recommend for you. Good luck in your research.

Hi CC

yes i know & spoken with Pousti & Amy B , but i"m not that keen to travel so far right now --thks for the replies

HI there :) I dont have breast implants but would like to go 600cc my surgery is in december, what dont you like about your 600cc implants are they just too small for you now? I would love to see pictures if you have any cause I would love to know how they look as not many women go that big. I am thinking either 550cc or 600cc but Im not sure if 600cc will look too big on me. I will send you a Fr if you don't mind. thanks :cool:

Dear you can try to find SMPS korea hospital my fren did her breast there very nice and natural too....Dr Lee from korea very Famous For breast Surgery ya....

Hello forum

1) who did them

2) cost

thanks VM

I had 800 put in of May this year. Dr dona was amazing.

This is currently the largest silicone implant available in australia, he did mention u can get silicone implants custom made but these would cost a fortune.

mine are allergen xhp and I went under the muscle.

I had 800 put in of May this year. Dr dona was amazing.

This is currently the largest silicone implant available in australia, he did mention u can get silicone implants custom made but these would cost a fortune.

mine are allergen xhp and I went under the muscle.

Hello Rachel

thank you for your info, yes its true 800cc is the largest sold anywhere US Thai or here, I would probably look at saline

your in Sydney where the TCI is --when i rang them they could not help me-- by me emailing my pics as many do ,due to long distance -- they wanted a call in consultation

thanks again

Hello Rachel

thank you for your info, yes its true 800cc is the largest sold anywhere US Thai or here, I would probably look at saline

your in Sydney where the TCI is --when i rang them they could not help me-- by me emailing my pics as many do ,due to long distance -- they wanted a call in consultation

thanks again

Hi Dear Maybe you Email to them la ....smpsmalaysia@gmail.com or visit their website www.sm-ps.co.kr Dr Lee from korea Very good skill...

Rachael800- do you mind if I add you as a friend? I'd love to see pics of 800's. I had 570's yesterday and already have boobie greed majorly!! Haha

Sure I dont Mind Dear...

Hi Dear Maybe you Email to them la ....smpsmalaysia@gmail.com or visit their website www.sm-ps.co.kr Dr Lee from korea Very good skill...

hmmm yes i wasted about 2 mins looking at BA gallery , very small implants I was sure I mentioned ''800cc+'' ...... & your getting CONFUSED with the other Rachel & answering post's for her