Sign in to follow this  
TallGirl91

Any TCI girls with the 'natural' look?

Hey ladies :)

I'm really interested in The Cosmetic Institute for my BA, but i definitely want a moderate profile/natural look, I haven't really seen any before&after pics like that on their website, so was wondering if any patients on here might have had a natural looking BA by one of TCI Dr's?

Cheers!

i dont have any post op pics yet because it's still early days and they haven't settled yet although i am very happy with how they are looking but i know Dr Tang does offer moderate profile if thats what you prefer but he did say that he much prefers high profile as he find mod too flat and most women end up unhappy with the projection

And don't be scared of high profile and extra high profile not giving a natural look. I know for a fact Kiddi has extra high profile but you would honestly never know they are so perfect. Don't think you need to go mod to get natural, you might be disappointed with lack of projection or they might be perfect but don't write HP and XHP off because they sound like they give a faker look, not true at all :)

my surgeon suggested mod profile for me, I hope they are not going to be to flat :( now worried as only 5 sleeps and they ordered my implants in already

Brazillian implant have a very generous profile their low profile have more projection than some companies high profile implants! So don't stress

Sorry libby1 I didn't mean to make you second guess your decision. I think high profile is just what most of the surgeons at TCI prefer but if your surgeon has reccomended them for you then I'm sure they will look fabulous:)

I'm really interested in The Cosmetic Institute for my BA, but i definitely want a moderate profile/natural look, I haven't really seen any before&after pics like that on their website, so was wondering if any patients on here might have had a natural looking BA by one of TCI Dr's?

Cheers!

I'd be interested in this too, :) considering going with dr tang at TCI but would love to see more natural results.

Hi Tall Girl & LadyLovelyLocks,

Message "Melons" on this forum http://www.plasticsurgeryforum.com.au/forums/member.php?13192-melons I hope you don't mind Melons, sorry, I've referred so many girls to you! :)

Melons has awesome, natural results from TCI, 270cc moderate profile with Dr Val and she's really happy with her results. Yeah, not quite sure why TCI don't have many mod profile B & A pics on their website, I checked last week and they only had ONE lady's mod results online.

Good luck ladies :)

I have xhp and I love them- I only wanted a natural look and since they have dropped and fluffed they are looking better each day.

I asked Dr Tang why they only have xhp and HP pics on their fb and website and he said they are finding most ladies who go mod profile are quite modest and don't want their boobie pics put up for all to see :-))

Cheers!

Hi TallGirl91, thanks for posting this I'm kind of in the same boat! I had my mind set on mod profile but after seeing my friends recent BA she has HP and they already look amazing, still with lots of dropping and fluffing to do. I'm booked in with Dr Val for Jan and from reading everyone's comments I think I'm just going to wait and see what he recommends for me, I haven't heard of girls from TCI being unhappy with their decision if that makes you feel any better :)