Sign in to follow this  
Krity

COSMEDITOUR Your experience HELP

Hello Everybody

Ive been suggested here by a few girlfriends who have found it useful.

Basically im looking at getting a breast augmentation done in Thailand with Cos Medi tour next march.

have you had your surgery there ?

Any better preferred surgeon ?

and is there anything else that i should know ??

Thanks in advance

Hi Krity Cosmedi tour is an agency and they go through a few different hospitals do you know which hospital you are having surgery at yet? I was going to use cos medi tour but wasn't happy with their service so I changed. I had my BA at PIAC with Dr V and honestly couldn't fault it at all :)

I went through CMT and had Dr Narupon at PIAC. The hospital and surgeon were amazing. I cannot recommend them enough. However if I was to do it again I would book straight through PIAC and skip the agency. I don't feel like they really did anything for me at all and I found my consultant to be quite blunt and unfriendly. It was easier to source my own answers to my questions on some occasions and I was given incorrect information on several instances. I also waited almost a month for anyone to even contact me after surgery to see how I was doing and even then it was really only to ask for a review. In my opinion the only advantage to using them would be if you wanted to do a group tour, needed their paying off scheme or were getting a really good package including accommodation. None of which I actually needed. If you were to go through them I would ask for Emily (she is lovely and friendly) or I hear Dayna is also good. All the best :)

You would save yourself the agency fee hun. I think mine was $350 at the time but I believe they've now gone up to around $500?? I could be wrong though. I believe the actual procedure costs are the same :)

Hi Kritty, I am not sure about Cos Medi but I booked my breast augmentation surgery through Lotus Medical International.. LMI... they made me feel comfortable and took good care of me. The surgery was at PIAC, my surgeon Dr Narupon was helpful, listened to my needs, and took great care of me. Going to Thailand for surgery was a scary step for me, but the LMI Team and the staff at PIAC really made me feel welcome, comfortable and were very professional.

I just got back from Thailand, i went with the Cosmeditour group tour. It was so much better than anything i could have asked for. We all met at Brisbane airport as strangers and left Thailand as very good friends! We had Emily with us the whole trip and she was invaluable. She knew her way around and was such a great help with any questions or concerns.

The hospital was so good and so efficent, There was not a single error or hiccup to make me feel nervous at all! I had Dr Narupon, who is just as lovely as everyone says. The first night after surgery i was really sick and had a rough time but got through it! Dr Narupon requested that i stay another night in hospital because i got such big implants, at first i was upset with this but after staying i quickly realised it helped me immensely, having the nurses there to help made me feel better also having all the other girls in the group going through the same thing helped, we were all visiting each other and supporting each other a lot!

all the transport to and from the hospital for surgery and check ups was all organised for us. Cosmeditour had also organised a few activities and dinners for us which we probably wouldnt have known about or afford to do on our own. Twin palms was an amazing resort too. they really looked after us!

All in all it was a really great experience, I was almost going to go on my own but so glad i didn't. I recommend Cosmeditour and joining a group tour 100%!!