Sign in to follow this  
merlin

anyone getting (or got) 14cm width implant?

I'm getting 14cm implants which are 420cc and have a projection of 5.7cm. Im currently a 14a and only want to go up to a c, but the cc's and projection sounds so big, just worried I'll end up huge. so I'm wondering what size implant other people got who also have a 14 width? also happy to hear opinions from people who have more experience than me about what size u think I'll end up being.

My implants are not 14cm wide they are only 12cm however they project 5.7cm so I wanted to chime in and reassure you. I gained 2 - 3 cup sizes. Mine are full height/extra full projection anatomicals. It's hard to say whether I gained 2 or 3 cup sizes as I had a full anchor lift which usually makes you at least 1 cup size smaller. Pre ba I was a 10E/12DD but very saggy. First ba 370cc overs 12F. Second ba full anchor lift with 360cc partial unders 12E. Hope this helps.

Mine are 14cm wide, it really just depends on what looks best on your frame.

I have quite a wide chest so it was a good fit for me.

I'm currently a 14DD but expecting that they might get a little bigger as the swelling is all gone and the size went down with that.

But everyday they seem to look slightly bigger.

thanks so much cupcake! girlinblue, do u know what projection your implants have? or do u know what brand they r sho I can look it up? also, r they the size u were expecting them to b? they look fantastic on u but r a lot bigger than I am hoping 4, so now I'm a bit worried.

I have a 13.7cm wide implant with projection of 5.5cm. They are 565cc.

It depends on your breast width dimension of they will suit you. I asked for side boob and I got it. My bwd is 13cm before surgery. I wear a 16e usually and started a 14b.

thanks so much for your replies girls - much appreciated. I was just confused because my Dr said I would have very modest results (c cup) which its what I want, but other people with similar stats and implants seem to b getting much bigger boobs. but I'm on the train now to the hospital, so in a few hours I'll see for myself what the result will be! can't change my mind now. thanks again for the replies - so helpful. : )

I have a 14cm BWD but started with quite a lot of natural boob. I ended up with a 12cm wide implant, 300cc, 3.6cm projection. I went from a small 12D to I think at this stage a 12E. It was a real trade off thing - I couldn't get a 14cm wide implant without ending up with ridiculously huge boobs. I'm very happy with my results, but I suspect it's going to be difficult to get good cleavage.

I am yet to book in my surgery but my width will be 13.5cm, 50mm projection and 465cc, or 13.6cm width, 53mm projection and 505cc. The surgeon told me 465cc is the smallest size implant he would use for me for my height/weight/width. I have broad shoulders and am very tall. Hope all these posts have made you feel more at ease and good luck for your BA Merlin