Sign in to follow this  
flowerchild

Had my consultation with Dr Craig Rubenstein for a TT - now need to book in.

Well I finally did it and had my consultation with Dr Craig Rubenstein on Monday for a Tummy Tuck.

I have to say that he was really fantastic. Very informative and helpful. I felt a lot better after discussing the entire procedure with him, my worries and thoughts.

He is really lovely and so are his staff. I had originally thought about the possibility of getting a breast lift done at the same time, but he said it was not really necessary and I may not get a 'fantastic' result anyway. Those were sort of along the lines of my thoughts anyway, so it was great to hear that.

I have to say that I felt very safe and comfortable with him and I wouldn't hesitate to have him as my surgeon.

The only issue now is working out when to get the surgery done. This is a scheduling problem as I have to sort out work, family, life. I'm hoping to get it done this year and there are a few dates still available, so I will let you all know. :)

Feeling excited and hopeful.

Adding a bit extra:

Also getting MR done, so have Medicare Number (yeehar ). Also I have Health Insurance so I can claim the hospital stay - between 2 - 5 days depending on recovery. :)

Edited by flowerchild
Forgot details .... :)

Well I finally did it and had my consultation with Dr Craig Rubenstein on Monday for a Tummy Tuck.

I have to say that he was really fantastic. Very informative and helpful. I felt a lot better after discussing the entire procedure with him, my worries and thoughts.

He is really lovely and so are his staff. I had originally thought about the possibility of getting a breast lift done at the same time, but he said it was not really necessary and I may not get a 'fantastic' result anyway. Those were sort of along the lines of my thoughts anyway, so it was great to hear that.

I have to say that I felt very safe and comfortable with him and I wouldn't hesitate to have him as my surgeon.

The only issue now is working out when to get the surgery done. This is a scheduling problem as I have to sort out work, family, life. I'm hoping to get it done this year and there are a few dates still available, so I will let you all know. :)

Feeling excited and hopeful.

Adding a bit extra:

Also getting MR done, so have Medicare Number (yeehar ). Also I have Health Insurance so I can claim the hospital stay - between 2 - 5 days depending on recovery. :)

Well done on foing through with consult. Goodluck with yr surgery. I had mine in June and I am extremely happy with my results. Hope all goes well.