Sign in to follow this  
isthishappening

Implant sizing when you have a tummy?

Hi all, this is my first post so bare with me while I work this out. I'm booked in for surgery for next month and really starting to get nervous and excited. I'm just wanting some advice on sizing. I've always been a size 12-14 over my hips (even at my gross smallest) but also an A cup. I currently have a little bit of tummy I'm working on eliminating. I'm getting BA to even things out and create more of an hourglass silhouette. My concern is that too small will end up pointless as my hips will still be out of proportion, but now I'm worried that once I go bigger I'll end up just looking fat especially with clothes on :/ any ideas on where to find inspiration pictures for curvier girls?

Oh welcome to my life! The smallest I have ever been down bottom is a 12 and the largest 18. Currently sitting at a 14 down bottom and 12 on top. My PS recommended 560cc to even me out. I found a picture of a lady who is a similar weight and got a similar size implant and her results make her look much slimmer! (can't find the photo now though.. annoying)

Hey, I am a size 12-14 bottoms and 10-12 top. I also have a bit of a tummy that I am trying to get rid off (last few kilo's of baby weight).

I got 470's about 7 weeks ago and they look totally in proportion to my body, I prop could've gone a bit bigger.

I don't think they make me look fatter at all - everything just looks 'right' now. I should've been born with these boobs!

By the way, it will also depend on your height as well as how broad your chest is. It's a hard decision but you've got to put some trust in your surgeon to steer you in the right direction. Good luck!