Sign in to follow this  
lilbeetle

Owwie :(

Im not sure if I want advice or commiseration lol.

The deep internal pain and discomfort is essentially all gone and only comes back.when I.do dumb things like bump into stuff or my wee boy jumps on me unexpectedly.

Today its been more surface pain. Im guessing it means Im regenerating (shades of Dr Who lol) The whole surface has that sensitive bruised feeling like when you're ill and there's sharp stabbing pains running through behind my nipples. I was outside before and a gust of wind blew and it STUNG. Like holy crap, I've just had a sand blaster get them.

I love my new boobies, its just this prolonged ouchyness is starting to wear on me :)

I hear you.. I freaked out the other day as I had so much pain breathing. My dr said its the muscles straining as you are feeling better you are doing more and the muscles can cramp and spasm. I also get some nerve pain. Lucky that doesn't last long. Just long enough to remind me that Ive not long ago had surgery. I cant stand front on in the shower, it is too painful.

Still Owwie :(

How flipping long does it take before they're just breasts and not achy, and bruised feeling? The morning/arvo/night boob is one thing - it goes away after a bit but this constant background ache is making me nuts.

Lilbeetle I am 5 days post BA and the morning boob thing is a constant through out the day as well as breathing problems everyone and then though I started icing them yesterday and today as well, I have noticed a considerable amount of difference ie no boob cramps today so far and the bruising like feeling is somewhat subsided as well, but then again I'm still a little numb so can't feel the cold as much I'm not sure, if the wind hurts you now then maybe the ice packs For you aren't a good idea, but I do hope it gets easier for you, :) xo

I had a BA and BL 4 months ago. I still have to cover my nipples from the shower as they still hurt a little from water pounding on them. They hurt initially and given it was in winter holy hell batman when I went outside in the cold they would hurt more as the high beam went even more high beam. It hurt just to have clothes touching them too lol

Im not worried about the actual surgery im excuted to get boobs after 10yrs of waiting. Im worried my heart will be ok. With all this stress losing our little girl then my sister. I have already been admitted to hospital once this month. I no im in great hands with dr fleming and im in a day hospital. But still cant help worrying about my heart. Couldnt bare to c my parents in anymore pain.

Im not worried about the actual surgery im excuted to get boobs after 10yrs of waiting. Im worried my heart will be ok. With all this stress losing our little girl then my sister. I have already been admitted to hospital once this month. I no im in great hands with dr fleming and im in a day hospital. But still cant help worrying about my heart. Couldnt bare to c my parents in anymore pain.

You will be fine. I was worried too as I am overweight. The anesthetist assured me that the stats for actually losing a life while under due to general is soooooo low and should not be worried about it. Just try to relax. Yes easier said than done but will be over before you know it xx

I feel a lot better today. i took a voltarin before bed and iced the girls a couple of times yesterday afternoon and a lot of the swelling has gone down. Certainly the constant throb and ache has all but vanished. I've even managed to get my butt into gear and do some hoursework today :)

I had another look at the post op info sheet again and it did say that some pain or 'discomfort' is normal for up to 3 months post surgery. it also said that feeling tired easily can take a month or two to shake off as well.

I need to remember that this is a marathon, not a sprint. They may not yet look like my dream knockers, but at least they dont look like they could audition for a horror movie anymore :)