Sign in to follow this  
Alana

Tci sydney - reviews

Hi guys,

I have just started my research into getting a BA, and I'm looking to book in at TCI early next year.

Just wondering if anyone has had Dr Lee before? I have tried searching everywhere for him and can't find any reviews :( he is the only one available for the time I'm looking to get them done.

Thanks everyone :)

Hi lovely,

I've been a member of this forum for almost 8 months now and I haven't heard any negative feedback about TCI what so ever, always only positive :) I'm flying over to get my boobs done there & I've chosen Dr Ali - I would have been happy with any of their surgeons but I prefer female doctors/surgeons.. Personal preference.

400cc is a great size :) what is your current bra size?

I know what you mean being able to pass off as a young boy.... I'm 155 cm (the size of a 12yo lol), I have a 'number one' shaved head and a flat chest hahaha. Lucky I find it so amusing! I'm just grateful & happy I have the opportunity to get new boobs, very lucky,

Best of luck with your boob journey x

Thanks for your reply :)

I'm an a cup currently so anything will be an improvement haha.

I wanted to go with dr Ali or tang but only dr lee is available for when I can fly down also. I've heard lots of great reviews from TCI but none on dr lee :( I'm a bit scared and not sure if I should wait longer to book in with someone else there?

Have you booked in for surgery?

thank you and you to !! Xx

I'm also booked in with dr lee for February and would love to hear any reviews on him. I've never heard a bad review from tci though ;)

im going for 550cc as I'm borderline for a lift. May as well get them nice and big. Saggy 12b at the moment.

He is fairly new to TCI so im wondering if thats why there is no reviews?

I ended up booking in with Dr Val on Feb 10th for consult & 11th for surgery as flights were on sale from gold coast to Sydney for $39 each way!!

Are you ladies flying in or do you live in Sydney? If you are flying there where are you staying?

Thanks everyone :D I appreciate your input and wish you all the best of luck!!

Hey check out their FB page they've put up some before and afters for Dr Lee. I've heard such good things about TCI when I phoned months ago to book their earliest available date in January they said they were all free and asked who I had in mind, I just said whoever I don't care I'm sure they're all great and ended up with Dr Ali, who happens to be a woman!

They will have all been hired by the same people so must all have great work in common :). Either roll with it or give them a call and ask a couple of questions the consultant girls have all been really helpful for me. :)

All their surgeons are wonderful. Dr Lee is new but I know that he would be just as great as the other surgeons - they are all fantastic :) All trained by the same plastic surgeon, Dr Dona.

I haven't booked yet no.. I'm still saving, almost there! I wanted to save all my funds for the whole trip before I book anything. I'm flying over from Perth with my hub and staying one week in Sydney CBD. Not sure where we are staying yet. I'm keeping my eye out on wotif for good deals. Where are you staying Alana?

Lucky you got Feb!! :-) I'll hopefully be booking for March - or sooner!! Really wanted January but we bought a new car & puppy instead lol which put me back a few months.

I'm also booked in with dr lee for February and would love to hear any reviews on him. I've never heard a bad review from tci though ;)

im going for 550cc as I'm borderline for a lift. May as well get them nice and big. Saggy 12b at the moment.

Hey liana I'm just about to book tci for feb also been told I'm borderline for a lift I'm goin with just the implants but I'm coming from qld so will only have my consult the day before I'm a saggy 12b aswell so just wondering if you knew what the 550 will bring us up to as in a rough size :)

Hey liana I'm just about to book tci for feb also been told I'm borderline for a lift I'm goin with just the implants but I'm coming from qld so will only have my consult the day before I'm a saggy 12b aswell so just wondering if you knew what the 550 will bring us up to as in a rough size :)

Ideserve it I'm not sure how big it will be exactly, but was told being borderline for a lift, the bigger the implant the better lift, projection and distribution would be. I'd like to be a large dd if possible or hopefully an e. :cool:

Thanks! I will have to check their facebook out :)

I had a freak out last week as I would like the crease incision, but I have lots of scarring under my left breast from shingles when I was in grade 4 (Its been about 13 years and I still have no sensation in the new skin, the area is about the size of my hand) So I wasn't sure if my PS would allow the incision to go there. But after speaking with Jess and sending photos she calmed me down and said it wont be a problem at all, and if anything - as I have no sensation there - I wouldn't have as much pain on that incision! They are so lovely there, I wish there was more clinics like them!

Boobiestocome I havent booked accom yet, waiting out for deals also haha! But I was told that TCI do a 10% discount at the Meriton, which is close to the clinic which is good but still a bit pricey.

Haha!! New car and puppy thats awesome! What kind of pup did you get? Feb/March will come around so soon! When I called to book they had earlier dates available but I wanted Feb for some reason :confused: lol oh well that will be our new years resolution, NEW BOOBS!

Boobiestocome I havent booked accom yet, waiting out for deals also haha! But I was told that TCI do a 10% discount at the Meriton, which is close to the clinic which is good but still a bit pricey.

Haha!! New car and puppy thats awesome! What kind of pup did you get? Feb/March will come around so soon! When I called to book they had earlier dates available but I wanted Feb for some reason :confused: lol oh well that will be our new years resolution, NEW BOOBS!

Yeah the Meriton is a bit more then we want to pay too...

Our pup is a Bull Arab. He is such a great dog!! I've raised two other puppies before and a kitten - shihtzu & a kelpie but our new little boy is the best by far. Quick leaner and every so good :) very happy. He set me back $$$ of my boobie money so we're very happy that he's a great dog!

Yes I will indeed. Super excited! Yay for new boobs!

Hi ladies,

I'm also booked in with TCI

My surgeon is Dr Tang

Still to have my consultation on 14 Dec then surgery on the 6 Feb

Very excited to find out what he recommends for me

I'm Booked at Meriton apartment

You might want to check out Fiori Apartments which is also close by to TCI

All I have heard and seen from TCI have been good so i know we will be in good hands

Good luck with your surgery ladies