Sign in to follow this  
pru69

Hate my new boobs!

All I've been doing the last 3 days is crying I've been so depressed. I hate my boobs to me there way to big and I actually look fat! I know they are still swallon and high but don't they go even bigger apparently? Did anyone else feel like this at the start? Did you change your mind and grow to love them? I'm actually considering going smaller my surgeon said she wouldn't charge me.... But guess its best I wait untill they settle :(

Really sorry to hear ur so unhappy with ur result :( BUT... It is only really early days, they can take weeks/months to settle down and start looking normal. Give it some time and I'm hoping for you that will grow to LOVE them! So great that surgeon is so understanding too. What size and placement did u get pru69? X

All I've been doing the last 3 days is crying I've been so depressed. I hate my boobs to me there way to big and I actually look fat! I know they are still swallon and high but don't they go even bigger apparently? Did anyone else feel like this at the start? Did you change your mind and grow to love them? I'm actually considering going smaller my surgeon said she wouldn't charge me.... But guess its best I wait untill they settle :(
awwwww sorry to hear that, give yourself time, I think all the meds we have to take can make us emotional to, see what they settle like before you make a decision, im sure you will love them.

Hi pru69,

Sorry you're feeling that way. From memory you're still early PO. I am 1 month tomorrow and I can honestly tell you they change SO MUCH over the coming weeks......mine are SO much smaller then early on PO, I personally have not found they get bigger, they look a lot more like normal boobs and hang nicely. I would say if anything they look smaller once the swelling goes.

I remember when I was a few days PO I rang my surgeon stressed that they didn't look right etc...at the time I was told 'you must be patient' I remember thinking 'shut the f up' but now I can totally see what they meant as the shape and size changes, as they resemble a normal boob they sit into the crease as apose to up high and out.

Give it another 3 weeks or so and I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

P.s. at first I thought mine we too big, now I wish I went bigger! (Although I couldn't with band width)

Hey, don't be so hard on yourself. TheFox had a similar reaction in the first few weeks but loved them when the wave passed so perhaps contact her? Your boobs aren't boobs yet they're moulds of implants stretched under muscle and swelling. Don't even try and judge them yet, they don't actually look like boobs for a few weeks, you'll love them when they become more breast like.

Pru69... I'm 15 days post op and one of mine still looks way bigger then the other. I even rang my surgeon to make sure he didn't make a mistake and put two different implants in lol. One is just sitting higher. Give it time, I felt like id made a huge mistake to, and you would not be fat, just swollen I lost 2kg in 24hrs 2 days ago.. Your just so swollen! Remember you just had a big operation! Give it time, I'm getting happier and happier each day! Feel better soon!

Sorry to hear you're having a rough time at the mo. I just read a really good post on here about the dropping and fluffing process and about how different things look after days/weeks/months. It also has pics. Hopefully it might make you feel better. Here's the link

http://www.plasticsurgeryforum.com.au/forums/showthread.php?2561-Drop-amp-Fluff-In-Pictures

:)

So sorry you are feeling like this. I'm now 1 mth PO,but when I first got my BA,I was worried for the first few days that I had gone too big. I felt fat and frumpy,and wasn't really liking clothes on me.I was stressing out so much. I was happy that I had boobs,but I so in love with them straight away. But then I kept on telling myself that I'm just not used to having boobs so anything is going to look big in comparison to before. Plus from reading everyone's experiences on here,I knew deep down that there were lots of changes happening,even though deep down you hope to just wake up with beautiful perfect boobs.I really love mine now. The swelling has gone down,I have got used to them and am enjoying trying on clothes. My kids have noticed that I'm wearing clothes now that I haven't worn in years,just because I felt limited with my clothing before,all the padding in the world wasn't going to make certain styles look nice.

Please don't be so hard on yourself,and give it time. There really are so many changes happening right now. Just take lots of pics,it's great to look back on them and see the comparisons. Feel free to send a FR if we aren't already friends.

Sorry to hear your not happy. Don't make an decisions about what to do until you have let the, settle and see what happens. Your emotions will also be all over the place for a while.

I know how you feel... My reaction was the opposite, the don't feel big enough to me( everyone says they look big, but I just don't see or fell like they are ) I cried for a few days I was so upset. When I said to the surgeon I was told I could have fitted bigger :(

hope they settle and don't feel to big for you. When they drop into position and swelling settles they will feel much better. And remember feeling fat now is going to be a combination of recent surgery anaesthetic, and the swelling. You will look much different in a couple more weeks.

Hey Hun. I am about 7 weeks post op and my boobs are still quite high and firm. I had my 6 week post op appointment with my surgeon the other day and I mentioned my concerns and he said that they are progressing well, but they will take about 1 month more to really drop and soften up because I went with such a big implant for my size (425cc).

I am not fully 100% happy with my boobs right now. But I am staying calm and putting my trust into my plastic surgeon. I just think that I wanted boobs for so long 3 months is not that long to wait on top of that! :)

Hope you're feeling better and it really takes a lot of patience mine have changed dramatically since I got them done.

Im 21 days and mine still look pretty horrible. Still very square and boxy. Still swollen and scabby. Still ouchy. My Dr told me to wait until around Christmas, by then most of the swelling will be gone, they should have done some drop and fluff.

As far as making you look fat - Im still a bit swollen around the middle. Its just fluid retention/post surgical swelling and will go away. I was 2 dress sizes bigger immadiately after surgery, but am nearly back to normal size. It just takes some time. you've just had a pretty big procedure done on you and your poor body is doing the best it can to heal up. Just give it some time and love and it'll do a great job :)

Hi. Just wanted to tell you that i sometimes feel similar. Thou i feel like they are too small. It is the biggest I could go thou. And also I feel all anxious, sad, almost depression like (thou i ve never had one so don't know how it is supposed to feel), i don't feel like getting out of the house. Trying to think it will all change and it is just the meds. So cheer up, i am sure it gets better. In face, this post was a while ago… Maybe you feel better already? :-)