Sign in to follow this  
libby1

please help so worried

hi ladies, im in next Thursday for my op, I called dr Flemings office today just to get full details of my implants as I ran out his office on consult and forgot, except they are 345cc mod profile tear drops under muscle, when I spoke to his secretary today she tried to find it in my file, she said it had 345cc L what does this mean, I do not want low profile for $12000 I would basically look as flat as I do now, im stressing cause office closed for weekend and I have to wait till Monday when the nurse will be there, if they ordered low instead of moderate im not sure if time for them to order in. originally I was getting 325cc but went up to 345cc, I just hope the size increase didn't change the profile

Hi Libby,

not 100% sure what L means however I would think if you are going up in size you most prob would not be going a low profile as usually you go a higher profile to fit a bigger implant as you get more projection vs width. I believe if it was a low profile (which I've actually never heard of) you would remember your DR suggesting this.

Most surgeries can get implants in within 24hrs if they don't already have in stock so do not panic yet.

J x

dr fleming orders them in as his girls book surgery, he doesn't stock them, he had all samples there for fitting at consult, I would of thought that to, but when I looked on the website in my size 345cc I could only find it in low profile then the secretary saying an L next to it I panicked, I would still need padded bras if I got these as I have long torso shorter legs

Hi! Teardrop come in different heights! L means long ;) I'm getting a longer implant to help with upper pole fullness. Or if your tall or really boney up top... Confirm this as each surgeon is different but to mine L is long implant. X

hi Libby, silimed come in 3 teardrop styles and from what I can see only 2 off them come in 345cc, enhance and natural. do you know which style it was he chose for u? enhance has a long base and nuance has a short base. for both of them the 345 are for 12.9mm width, but the enhance is a low projection (4.1cm) and the nuance is classed as hi projection (5.2cm). I hope this helps, and I'm sure your dr would have ordered the ones you were happy with and agreed on!

hi Libby, just wanted to add that I was originally having my initial consultation on Monday the 28th and had surgery booked for the Thursday, this means they would have only had a few days to work out what size was right for me, order it and still have time for it to arrive, and they weren't concerned at all. so I'm sure u have plenty of time to have the size double checked with your dr on Monday and if necessary order the right size. don't stress - it will be good!

im not sure all I no is they are silimed 345cc teardrop, merlin I don't no what low projection means, I do hope L is for long to help with upper pole that would be great, thanks girls for your help, I will find out monday

that is so nice, I am excited but nervous to, more nervous that, have I made the right choice and there are always risks under a general and im higher risk cause I have heart condition that's the part that worries me, but I am having mine in a hospital so im sure will be fine

Ladies try not to let the nerves get to you, all will be fine and it will be over with before you know it:) This forum is awesome for all the support we all need at this time, you are both in good hands with your surgeons ;)

Keep smiling girls xoxo