Sign in to follow this  
Purple dreams

It's all decided!!

Hello girls!! I'm so excited, just on the way home from my second and last consult with hamish farrow :) surgery is in six days!! Today we made some final decisions and I'm getting..

500cc round Brazilian - dual plane yay!! :)

that was what I decided on myself and when he brought it up today I was like yep exactly !!!

so excited!!! I never even pondered dual plane , does anyone else have dual plane?

You must be getting so excited! Glad to hear you are going bigger, I kick myself everyday for not pushing to go bigger! But there is something I must say, you are hoping to be a D or DD, you are definitely going to bigger than that :D

Well that definitely works in your favour then. I'm not sure whether the people I work with would have noticed, I only work with two other people I am really close with them and they both know about my BA.

I'm not sure if they've noticed as no one has said anything. It really depends on what you wear. I went out with my bf tonight and had the girls on show abit for the first time. We both enjoyed it.

Thank you everyone!! I've uploaded a pic with 500cc sizers on and doc thinks actual result will look like 465cc ish. What do you think, do they look good? Keep in mind in the pre op pic I'm wearing push up super padded bras so my normal boobs are just a c lol