Sign in to follow this  
bubbleyumbum

not at my goal weight :(i

Im not at my desired weight for my BA which is in one month and I don't know if Im going to even get there by the time surgery comes around. I don't know if I should post pone it until Im at my ideal weight and have a flatter tummy and skinnier arms and legs lol

I have been stuck at 63 kilos for too long and want to get down to 55 to 57 kg I dont think thats asking too much of myself and I was always that size until i had my last 2 boys I don't have the time or dedication for myself these days.

Does it matter if your a bit chubby getting a BA? The doctor isn't going to think why am I getting a BA your fat and outa shape? I know thats ridiculous but thats what I think people will think, Im not that chubby I just wan't to be the size I use to be.:(

Im going to have to push my ass hard this month if I really want to get there.:mad: I hope I can push it.

I tried to get.to 55kg but only managed 60kg by the time my BA rolled around. I gathered that as long as you are within 5kg of goal its ok. Any more and you risk your Ba's future integrity.

Having said that Im now 40, so if you're in your 20's its not such an issue :)

I've got a month til my BA as well. Exactly the same as you. Struggling to shift weight. Im 10kg from goal so aiming for 5kg this month. Surely I can do it. After my boys I shrunk straight back but since having my daughter can not move the weight. Is there a pre BA weight loss thread on here? Perhaps we could start one.

bubbleyumbum, I think you are being a bit too hard on yourself babe. Most or at least lots of women never make it back to their pre baby weight & then there's keeping that weight off long term. You are only within 8kg of your pre baby weight anyway, by the sounds. I congratulate you. I wasn't even close to my desired weight before surgery of 60/62kg, which for my height (156cm) is STILL over weight but I'm 42 now with 3 kids & don't have the desire to be super skinny anymore. I was 45kg b4 I had my 1st child 21 years ago & strangely enough, I thought I was fat then! lol I will be looking to lose 10kg slowly next year. Which will be easier I hoping because a) I don't have the added tummy skirt to deal with & B) because I'm feeling pretty dam good about the way I'm looking now. Funny how when your in a good place mentally you can deal with the physical better.

I've got a month til my BA as well. Exactly the same as you. Struggling to shift weight. Im 10kg from goal so aiming for 5kg this month. Surely I can do it. After my boys I shrunk straight back but since having my daughter can not move the weight. Is there a pre BA weight loss thread on here? Perhaps we could start one.

If there is one yeah I will definitely start one i really want to shift at least 4 kilo's I have been so slack lately and pigging out due to the lady things :( I wish I didnt because i was losing weight now i just put it back on. bummed out about that.

I am stressed about losing it to but I am going to be booking my surgery for the end January so that gives me 12 weeks to knuckle down and move my arse! I had a baby January this year and to date have dropped 20kg and now need to move about 8kg and for me it feels like I have stagnated and it shits me. I do know that my downfall is that when hubby is on his days off as his diet is atrocious but than I think to myself that is just a excuse. I had so much will power all year and have smashed every goal I gave myself and feel like now I am so close to the end and getting the big boobs I have wanted since I was 15 I am sabotaging it. Its crap really lol I am sending my pics to the doc this week and hope that once I actually have a date locked in I will get my head back in the game.

Yesterday I was kinda bummed about this. Today an d$%^head friend of a friend straight up insulted how I look. It feels exactly like it did in highschool when the "cool" kids would make stupid comments. Now I'm so down about it all that the BA feels like a great waste of time seeing as I'm still going to be 'fat'. Which of course prompts the craving for crap food.

Yesterday I was kinda bummed about this. Today an d$%^head friend of a friend straight up insulted how I look. It feels exactly like it did in highschool when the "cool" kids would make stupid comments. Now I'm so down about it all that the BA feels like a great waste of time seeing as I'm still going to be 'fat'. Which of course prompts the craving for crap food.

That is awful! What did he say? Some people are so thoughtless.

You probably won't get to your goal weight but you could get very close to it. Then after your ba you can go on to lose the rest of the weight and get back to where you want to be. One ps told me to be within 5kgs of my goal weight and another said 10kgs. You could get very close to your goal weight and then lose the rest without it affecting your boobs. I know it's really hard I need to lose another 31.8kgs all up but every time those scales go down a little it brings us that little bit closer to our goal. You can do it and you have support here.

I want to loose another 6 kg before my surgery but I'm struggling with it too. My trainers keep telling me its not the scales we should look at but the measurements.. but well the scales do tell a story.

How about we all pull it together and make a pact to share how we have done each week till our ops. we could actually list our weights here tomorrow morning and then do it again same time next week. it would make us all accountable to each other. I'm even prepared to make a list of names and weights and update it each week.

how does everyone feel about that idea????

If you want to lose 5kg before the op, do the Dukan Diet. It's amazing. Buy the book so that you have all the info at your fingertips. It's easy to follow (as long as you aren't a vegetarian) and the weight comes off fast BUT you must stick to it as prescribed in the book. At the end of the day, if you really want to lose the weight, you will. I'm not saying it will magically come off, but if you are committed and follow a plan to the letter, you will achieve the results you want. Most people just don't have enough commitment and willpower.

I want to loose another 6 kg before my surgery but I'm struggling with it too. My trainers keep telling me its not the scales we should look at but the measurements.. but well the scales do tell a story.

How about we all pull it together and make a pact to share how we have done each week till our ops. we could actually list our weights here tomorrow morning and then do it again same time next week. it would make us all accountable to each other. I'm even prepared to make a list of names and weights and update it each week.

how does everyone feel about that idea????

Sounds good Jennys! Im in I want to lose 5 or 6 kilos for now and Im hopping to get some duromine to help me with my eating like a pig hopefully that helps :) Im going to start fresh from wednesday (payday) and do a good clean shop and really stick to a clean diet I have ashy bines diet and that always works for me but i just get lazy and give up. oh well back into it on wednesday and I'll tell you my weight now its 62.6 please lets make a pact :)

Sounds good Jennys! Im in I want to lose 5 or 6 kilos for now and Im hopping to get some duromine to help me with my eating like a pig hopefully that helps :) Im going to start fresh from wednesday (payday) and do a good clean shop and really stick to a clean diet I have ashy bines diet and that always works for me but i just get lazy and give up. oh well back into it on wednesday and I'll tell you my weight now its 62.6 please lets make a pact :)
Please be careful with Duromine. I was on it and ended up hospitalised because of it. I'm not saying it will happen to you but please be aware that psychosis is a very real risk. Oh and also you may not be allowed to take it prior to surgery either.

I wouldn't touch Duromine with a 10 foot pole. Especially weeks before a surgery. Diet and exercise is the only way to lose weight. It's proven, it's safe and it works. Speed and coke and heroin also work - duromine is not too far removed from speed.

Hey bubbleyumbum.

ok lets go for it.. Your 62.6 I'm 66.4. if others want to join the list let us know.

I know its scary to post weight on here but that is what makes you so aware of it, and it hold you accountable for you eating knowing you have to post progress.

Oh I wouldn't waste time or money on duromine, I tried it in desperation a few months ago and all it did was stop me from sleeping. I was lucky to get 3 hours a night.

excersice and clean eating. I went shopping today.

Oh boy. I'm 69kg :( I just weight myself this morning. Appears I've put more on. Just what I wanted. Payday is Thursday so I will be doing a shop then. And I'll look into the Dukan diet.

try not to stress to much just yet. it could be mid way thru your cycle and you could be carrying lots of fluid.

I actually weigh myself every morning just to keep and eye on myself and i can assure you fluctuation it soooo normal. but i shall add you to the list.