Sign in to follow this  
brittaz

Is this normal? Post-op

Hi All!

I got my BA done 9 days ago and I understand that I'm still healing, but paranoia is my thing. My right boob is a lot tighter then my left. It feels as though it is in a vice. Although it has dropped more then my left. I got lipo at the same time as my BA and my right side had bruised quite severely from the middle of my chest, under my boob and up to my arm pit. It was black. So I can understand why that side was more painful. My rightie isn't hard to touch, just feels it. So is this normal?

Hi, I had one good side and one extremely painful side after my BA however I did not get loop at the same time. Are you in a post op bra? I found that mine hurt a lot more when I didn't have it on eg when I got in the shower. Think of each breast as two different surgery, they heal at different rates. If your pain doesn't go away i would ring your surgeon just to be on the safe side. Are you still on your pain meds?

They feel better out of a bra. maybe the bra is too tight and thats what is causing the tightness in the boob? It's not so much a pain, just a compression, like something is constantly squeezing my breast. It's also my dominant hand. I don't have any pain meds left. I take ibuprofen occasionally when the bruising gets really tender. It just confuses me because with most case studies I've read, the tight boob is generally still quite high. but mine has dropped considerably whilst my other one hasn't dropped much at all but has no pain