Beautiboo

Hotels recommendations in phuket thailand after BA

Hey everyone!!

I'll be going to phuket thailand for my BA in january and needs to book a hotel..

My agency suggests Banthai beach resort, however, they quoted me 1600$ for 10nights (due to peak season etc)!!!! That's just not in my budget...so i am looking for a hotel that's close by PIAC..i think patong would be nice. does anyone have any recommendations??

Looking for hotel with:

free wifi

swimming pool

close by beach (if possible)

and of course, i will be in pain after my BA, so id like a hotel thats clean, nice, "resort like". Something like a 4-5 star (doesn't have to be..but thats the idea).

thanks for all the help in advance!!

Hi Beautiboo

The Kee resort in patong is pretty nice & the prices are reasonable x

Lol I was going to suggest the exact same hotel my hubby stayed there recently said was pretty nice there close to shops and patong beach etc

Hi Beautiboo, my hubby & I stayed at Merlin Beach Resort for our honeymoon 4 years ago. This place it total Hollywood!!! I have never stayed at such a lovely hotel/resort before. The only thing is, is that's it's out of town a little bit, so you couldn't just take a stroll to the shops or anything. There's always took tooks & taxi's. I would recommend this place to everyone.

Patong is about a half hour drive min from PIAC just so you know. I stayed at the Holiday Inn during May this year which was nice and have previously stayed at the Millennium above Jurang Mall or however you spell it. Goodluck!

thanks ladies! i am looking into these right now :)

Quick question..did you guys book online, or book when you got there? i heard it might be cheaper to book once i get there..(granted i'll probably book a few nights in advance just in case)