Sign in to follow this  
Atofullc

Oh my!

Two more sleeps for me!

I am so nervous!! I keep trying to chicken out but then think no!

Any last minute advice ladies?

Oh oh my god!!!!! So excited, nervous, scared.. So many emotions lol tomorrow is going to go forever waiting for that phone call to tell me what time and fasting times :/

I know exactly how u feel - I'm constantly up and down and worrying. Will they be too big, or too small? Will they look really fake? Will they suit me? am I making a mistake? etc, etc. I'm on Thursday so my time is nearly here too. good luck atofullc, it's damn scary but I bet you'll look fantastic afterwards! hope u post your experience - can't wait to read it : )

You girls will all be fine!! Think of the after results! It didnt even hit me until I got there and they were getting me all ready to go in for surgery! Yous will be fast asleep and wake up with beautiful new girls!! Yay!! Wishing you all the best of luck amd cant wait to see results xxx

All you ladies will be fine!

Im on the other side (: and loving it!

Pain isn't too bad at the moment (touch wood) I've only had one course of pain killers at about 730 last night and about to get up just to have some panadeine forte, I think I'll be ok without the endone. Apart from not being able to sleep much(which is killing me because I love my sleep lol!) I'm not too bad.

I just can't use my arms too much so it's all on my legs when trying to get up.

It's hard to go back and forward through posts on a mobile phone but to all the girls who are worried, you will all be ok :) remember: expect the worst, hope for the best!!!!

Take care ladies! Xx