Sign in to follow this  
giross

Need facial surgery again!!

Hi All,

I'm hoping someone may be able to give me some advice please. Four years ago I had a brow lift and lower blepharoplasty with Dr Rhusapol at PIAC. Since then I've had a BR with Dr Veerawat.

I'm not happy with how my face has developed. One eyebrow is slightly higher than the other and I still have a bag under one eye. I have not contacted the hospital or company I went through as its been four years.

I sent pics to a new company requesting what could possible be done (I'm the only one that can really tell there is a problem) I also asked if my jowls could be improved.

So a different surgeon from PIAC has sent a quote for a mid facelift, another brow lift and upper blehparoplasty. The quote is $9000! I'm a little peeved that four years ago accommodation, flights and surgery cost $7000 and now I have to pay $9000 just for surgery. Does anyone know if it is worth contacting the hospital directly after four years?

Thanks

Hi I am so happy to have read you post, I am also booked to have surgery with Dr Rushapol and he is recommending a brow lift before he does under eyes and face/neck lift. I feel I am getting pushed into something that is not required. After reading your post I am having second thoughts about seeing him at all. I have so many questions I would like to ask you, would you be free to talk to me this weekend. I depart on Monday, so this is urgent. Thank you

Sorry about your brow lift gone wrong. I guess the next option will be to get another brow lift, but this time make sure that the facial cosmetic plastic surgeon you are going to knows his job. Otherwise you would end up losing another hefty sum. And on the increase in rate. I guess that's natural. Nothing costs the same as 4 years back right?