Sign in to follow this  
kashka

After effects of BA under GA?

Hello everyone.

I was just curious to hear some experiences from girls who have had a BA under GA.

Basically I'm getting my BA in January (13th) and my trainer is organising a fitness photo shoot in January and I've heard that there is the usual swelling etc associated with having the surgery but I've also heard of girls retaining a lot of water and other effects. I was hoping someone of you could share your experiences as I'll need to let my trainer know appropriate times for when I'll be right to have the photos done. Thank you

I know that from personal experience I was quite bloated post BA for the first week or so, mostly due to the pain killers causing some trouble with going to the toilet. It wasn't until I stopped taking them and just stuck to landlord that the bloating went down

I felt really fat until about 10 days after the op. basically you will feel at least 4 months pregnant hehe. Also, if your boobs are gonna be on show in cleavage bearing tops, wait about 3-4 weeks so they can drop and your cleavage will look good. X

Hi there,

I'm Day #5 post op and feel a bit like a whale... granted i really havent been doing much so naturally the extra-largeness.... i am hoping this fat feeling goes away soon enough and i'm eating properly to ensure it happens sooner rather then later!

:( 50 grams of healthy cereal with only cranberries as a sweetener is not that fun. boo

Unfortunately the bloating is due to the pain killers but also because of the extra fluid heading south. I probably wouldn't feel good in a bikini for at least 2+ weeks, also because it takes a good month for your boobs to look like boobs and not rocks or torpedoes :p

Unfortunately the bloating is due to the pain killers but also because of the extra fluid heading south. I probably wouldn't feel good in a bikini for at least 2+ weeks, also because it takes a good month for your boobs to look like boobs and not rocks or torpedoes :p

Wonderful, I will have to let my trainer know about all this so that I'm not expected to shoot straight after surgery. Thanks everyone

I'm having GA for my surgery on Friday too and dreading bloat! I'm the fittest and leanest I've ever been right now and even did a 30 km mountain trek in under 6.5hrs yesterday (can't walk now) so will be super depressed unable to do cardio and feel like a whale!

I went to the gym for the first time today. Omg I'm glad there weren't many there I felt completely shattered after 15 mins on the xtrainer. It's just a matter of building up to it again. Hopefully it doesn't take too long, I've worked too hard to give up now!

I went to the gym for the first time today. Omg I'm glad there weren't many there I felt completely shattered after 15 mins on the xtrainer. It's just a matter of building up to it again. Hopefully it doesn't take too long, I've worked too hard to give up now!

Oh no!! How long did you stop cardio for?

Oh no!! How long did you stop cardio for?

Just over 4 weeks. I had walked a few times during that but nothing to strenuous. I went back again this morning and it was abit easier. As much as I want to get back to normal I don't want to do anything that will jeopardise a full and perfect recovery, ive paid too much and invested too much time into these new boobies for me to puyt them at risk!. The two weeks at home doing nothing nearly killed me. That was the worst part of the recovery for me. A GA effects your body and you have to give it time to recover. You're much younger than me so you will bounce back no trouble at all.

Oh wow. Well ive managed to lose over 10% body fat and gain alot of muscle over the last year and a bit and am a little concered about the after effects and how long i will be out of action for and then also because my trainer wants to do a photoshoot and was asking when my surgery was... But i can just say that i wont shoot unti

the bloat goes away