Sign in to follow this  
libby1

got my implant details HELP me understand please

hi girls, my surgeon text me through my implant details this morning and they are as follows, item number 30635 known as natural shape, height 12.8cm same as width, projection 4.6cm, size 345cc tear drops,. I know I wanted moderate profile tear drops, but I don't understand what all this means please help, 3 sleeps yay

hi, thank you for that, I can match the number they have given me, I am freaking out they ordered low profile and don't want them I want medium so I get some upper pole, to you remember your projection size.

The one I had saved from 2011/12 is no longer working....

http://eurosurgicalwp.carboncode.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/2012-Silimed-catalogue-breast.pdf

The 2010 one works but seems to be the same as what's currently available -

http://www.lasermedico.be/bco/download/en/7166636/file/hr_silimed_cataloog_2010-8blz

Maybe just try some googling :)

Don't fixate yourself on an implant specifics your doc has chosen your size because of your consultation specifics, ideal outcome and current body size, tissue etc. relax I'm sure they're going to be great Fleming knows what he's doing if you have any questions the best person to call is his nurse at this point.

hi Libby

projection means how far the highest point of the implant sticks out, so if your implant projection is 4.6cm this is how much further you nipple will sit out after the operation.

the words moderate, low etc don't mean much as the measurements are different for each brand.

for example in the brand I am getting 4.6cm is 'medium' projection. on your brand it's 'low'. its the actual amount of projection that matters, not what its classified as.

if u were happy with how the implant looked in the consult then u should b happy with the result. if u thought it looked a bit small and u think an extra 4.6cm wouldn't be enough for u, then you should definitely give them a call.

good luck. : )