Sign in to follow this  
Mary2565

Help please!!!!

Hi al

Just wondering if anyone knows anything at all about Dr Shaz Musavi at Australia Cosmetic Clinics Bondi, he used to be with Total Body which no longer exists ( wonder why??)

I have surgery booked for Wednesday for Laser Lipo?

I cannot find any reviews about him at all on the net.

This is his website: http://www.australiacosmeticclinics.com.au/australia_cosmetic_clinics

hi

just saw your post today and a bit surprised that you haven't hear about him yet. I have had laser liposuction with Dr Shaz Musavi last year with fantastic results. Referred plenty of my friends and family who were also very happy with the results of their procedure. I would definitely recommend him to everyone.

Hi,

I have just undertaken in Laser Lipo on the muffin top and waist area with Dr Shaz and I feel so much more comfortable now with my body. I do intense exercise but no matter how much I worked out I could not lose the fat in that area, after speaking with Dr Shaz I felt so comfortable with the procedure, I'm so happy I went ahead with the surgery as I feel more confident with my body now. I would recommend to book in an appointment to see him and ask all questions you have concern with you will not regret your decision.The staff make you feel right at home and answer any question you are not sure of. Check out Shaz Musavi at Bondi, Australia Cosmetic Clinics before you make any decisions he also does great prices:)

Thanks Sara,