Sign in to follow this  
Christie

Looking for feedback on Dr Szalay

There are quite a few girls that have recently gone through him and they all have fantastic results and really good feedback on him. I plan on getting my BA done with him January next year so unfortunately I don't have any feedback yet apart from consultations. Have you had a consult yet?

No I haven't had a consult I live in Bundaberg so I am doing it all initially through emails and phone. I was originally going with Dr Fleming but I feel so guilty spending $12000 on boobs when I have 3 young children so I thought I might look around and see who else was available. I am waiting for hubby to get home this week to take my photos to send to him and Dr Fleming just to see what he says. I would like to have my op in January have you booked yours yet?

Hi there.

I am now 6 days post op with Dr Szalay. I had my consult last Monday the 21st and booked in for two days later on the Wednesday!

During the consult he did thorough measurements and get me to pop on a bra thing to try different sizes. He suggest what he thought was right for me and told my why he came to that decision. I went to the consult knowing he wasnt the friendliest guy and expect rudeness, as that's what some forums had me believe. he was far from that, I found him to be friendly enough and I wasn't expecting him to ask me out for a coffee :p he is and was a professional.

Surgery day I went and and the nurse took me into the little room. Dr Szalay came in, took before photos, drew a road map on my boobies then suck a cannula in my arm and left. The nurses stuck a gazillions drugs in the cannula and a phenergan shot in my bum cheek. Walked into the operating room and layed on the table, they taped my arms down and the last thing I remember was him wiping freezing cold betadine stuff on my chest.

Next day for post op, the nurse changed my dressings and talked with me a little. She told me to wait for Dr Szalay, I waited for 35 mins sitting half naked on the table. ( I believe he was still in surgery with FAIRYTOPIA, another girl on here). He walked in, put his coffee in the microwave, turned around had a quick "hmm hmm" look said yep they are good, grabed his coffee and walked out.

The results so far are amazing, so happy. He is a great surgeon. I wouldn't hesitate to go back to him and will refer all my friends.

Hey Donatella I cant really travel that far as my partner and I have to take our 3 children with us as we don't have family to watch them. That would mean flying down with them travelling and negotiating a airport on the way back which I would not be really thrilled about. In brissy its a car ride there and back also my partner used to live there and I think it would make it a lot less stressful for us. I did look at TCI but I just think its not our best option.

Hi Christie, I had a consult with dr Szalay a couple of weeks ago. I had read that he could be a bit rude so was expecting that. I found that he was very scientific and factual but left the decisions up to me. He gave his opinion about achievable results and what he thought would give me my desired result. He also gave me plenty of time to look at the implants in the mirror and didn't rush my decision. I felt comfortable in knowing that he was honest and have booked my surgery for early December.

Hi I can agree with what the other girls have said on here about Dr Szalay. I had consults with 3 other surgeons prior and decided on him and it's not because he was the cheapest, that is just a bonus! Dr Harwood was really good but advised under the muscle where the 3 other surgeons said anything but under. My sister got hers done with him and they are really good, she's really happy with them and he's a really easy to get along with guy and makes you feel comfortable. Then there was Dr Mayson. Big waste of time and money for me. I had to pay $220 just for the consult only for him to tell me it was extra high profile or nothing! He was great to start with but I went there straight after my consult with Dr Harwood and still had the markings on my breasts and once he saw these and realised I was shopping around his attitude changed dramatically! I felt very uncomfortable actually.. Wouldn't recommend him. I also saw Dr Fleming but he said over the muscle which I didn't really want to do so I went one more and Dr Szalay I feel I have the most faith in. He was very thorough in the first consult and seemed like a bit of a perfectionist which I liked. I've only ever read good things about him but I'm there on 27 Nov 2013 so I'll have to let you know how it all goes. I'm going 445 textured round dual plane!

Dr. Szalay is great! He is very straight to the point and honest. He knew exactly what he was talking about. I have some sort of problem where I can only go over the muscle and dr szalay picked this up straight away which i was quiet dissapointed and unsure about, I then got a second opinion and paid $190 for an actual plastic surgeon and she told me the EXACT same thing, so I have no doubts that Dr. Szalay knows what his doing, although he was quiet persistant that I was to get XHP which the other surgeon disagreed and said moderate profile would be better for my body shape (It suited my body type much better) So hoping to go back to Dr. Szalay for a second consult soon to see if he can do moderate profile on me instead. I wouldnt hesitate booking in with him for surgery :)