Sign in to follow this  
HarlowAudrey

How would you feel..

If your husband (or boyfriend/girlfriend/fiancé/whatever) started a blog about your breast augmentation journey.

I was randomly googling a few key words and stumbled across just this..

The blog is titled “My wife’s new assets” and talks about the consultations, the surgery, morning boob, buying new bras and having adventurous sex once the wife is healed.

Part of me thinks it is kind of weird? Another (majority) part of me is jealous that my husband isn’t that interested.

Here is an exert from a 3 month post-op update:

Was it worth the money? Hell yes.

Would I recommend it? Hell yes. (but do your research)

Do they feel nice? HELL yes. (and up to 12mths they'll only get better)

Has it changed Her? Hell yes. (for the better and in exactly the way I'd hoped)

Had the Sex life changed? OK, so I think you might have a clue where this is going. Not that our sex like wasn't already fantastic - but she has lead us to a whole other level! HELL YES!

It is an interesting read - the wife went with Dr H and is very happy with her results :)

I think it's good because it dispels myths such as the feel of implants from a man's perspective. Would I want my fiancée blogging about my boobs? Hell no! I don't want the whole world reading intimate things about me.

Omg I have spent way too much time on this forum since I joined up.... I know who you are talking about.... - forget his user name though (sigthor? or something) - he was a member... I think it's great to get a man's perspective about it all & his wife knew about it.... I think it would be very different if he was doing it without her knowing though...

Omg I have spent way too much time on this forum since I joined up.... I know who you are talking about.... - forget his user name though (sigthor? or something) - he was a member... I think it's great to get a man's perspective about it all & his wife knew about it.... I think it would be very different if he was doing it without her knowing though...

Yes, that is him! ;)

I've found that blog a few times when doing google searches for reviews. I didn't think much of it when I saw it but did think it was a tad odd that it was the husband and not the wife writing it. But I'd much rather it that way then the way I've had it - it's taken me nearly a year to get my boyfriend to support me and it hasn't been easy we've had sooooo many fights and he wanted to break up with me over it so it would be nice to have someone that supportive as long as they aren't pushing for it because they want their wife/gf/whatever to have boobs for their own desire

I remember him, and his blog.

Im not overly surprised by him doing it and not the wife. I belong to a couple of other forums (one diet related, one relationships) and its rare to have both spouses writing, mostly its the women, but on occasion its the hubby. Different strokes and all that.

Mmmm part of me finds it a bit creepy - I don't know why, just because he seems so happy about it, but then I think well at least he's supportive. I guess some men would find it helpful but I do wonder how many men would go online to seek support for their emotional processing of their wives ba.