Sign in to follow this  
PlasticGirl

Nipple lift

I got my first BA in November 2010 an then decided I wanted bigger so I got them redone in May this year. When I first got them done you could notice that my right nipple was lower then my left. Then when I got them bigger (I went from 375 to 620) it has been much more noticeable, especially when I take a photo of my boobs. The difference is probably 1.5-2cms. I really don't like it. But then when I look in the mirror it doesn't seem as noticeable.

So I was wondering has anyone had something similar to this. To get a nipple lift would mean I would have a scar around my right nipple, but if it heals well it shouldn't be too noticeable.

I am also interested in getting one.

I never realised until i had my ba they were uneven, but i want to go bigger again i didnt realise it would be more noticable.. It sucks cause i cant wear singlets with no bras because you can notice they are not even.

do you no how much it is?

Mine were uneven pre-op, no-one tells you pre kids that if your baby favours one breast it'll permanently be different to the other :/

So - your options to raise your nipple position include a crescent lift, a benelli lift and a lollipop lift, depending on how much the nipple needs to be raised. 2cm is quite a lot to raise it, you may need a lollipop lift. If a benelli lift is pushed to far you can end up with puckered breast skin around your nipple, stretched out areola or a funny flattened breast shape. Your PS will be able to advise you which is most appropriate for your needs.

I didn't ask the cost. I'm seeing him again in jan so I have then to decide. It is sometimes noticeable for me to when I wear loose tops with no bra. I guess the thing that worries me is if the scar doesn't heal nicely and I have one nipple with a scar that really stands out.

Thanks for your replies