Sign in to follow this  
kittyhawk83

My boobs just shrunk :(

Massively happy with my boobs, look great, feel great, couldn't be happier. Only thing is for the past 6 weeks I've measured 95cm and wear a DD bra. Just measured again and now 91cm which is apparently barely a C cup.

I know they drop and fluff a bit (have brazilans though) however it's a big jump down and they don't look smaller? Really want to retain my DD label and don't understand when they look the same size.

Brazilians don't "drop" because of their special coating, they are adhered in place when you have surgery. You might continue to fluff, but I have stayed the same measurements really since surgery. Some girls are different though, give it time

Have you just measured it yourself? I don't know if this helps, but I tried to measure myself a while ago (haven't had my BA yet) and going by the bra sizing guide it said I should only barely be a B which I think I look like but at bras and things they measured me as a 10DD so I don't know how accurate it is...

Dont go by measuring guides! All they do is upset and give us false results. When I first measured I should have been a 14c by most measuring guide. Went to bras n things to try on some bras and I was a 12DD at first and now after d&f I am now in a 12F. I could still fit in an E but it is an extremely snug fit!

As KristyKiana said, don't go by measuring guides. You'll just make yourself upset. I went to Bras n Things and got fitted as a 12B. Was like get out of here. I was a 10B/C before my surgery. But I did nearly knock the girl out with my elbow because she only came up to my shoulder haha.

Like everyone said i dont think the measuring is accurate i got measured and im apparently a 10A after my BA but i fit in to 10dd 8e bras so just go off whatever bra fits you better :)

i was pretty upset when i was told that too lol