Sign in to follow this  
Purple dreams

Tomorrow's the day!!!

Well my bag is packed and I'm all set for my surgery tomorrow! Why aren't I freaking out? I feel numb lol!! Up at 6 to walk the dog and then off we go for an 8.30 admission. My partner is driving me and my mum is also coming along cos she wants to :) will keep you all posted!!!

Aww you guys are the best!!!!! It went super well no problems at all but I've been nausea bound all day and vomited five times, I also haven't had dinner cos I just bring it back up :( the nausea is way worse than the boobs!! Boobs have felt ok so far , just tight and muscle sore if I try of change position or sit up Etc. If I take it slow I get there. I've been put into a tube type bra which wasn't too painful getting over my arms and head, tomo I get put into a bra with straps before I am sent home. Hamish wanted them not being influenced by the bra straps on the first day or so cos they are furries and stick where they sit or something.

I have been soo drowsy and nod off constantly, it's taken me all this time to muster up the strength and awareness to write this post! Went in at 8 and waited waited I think surgery was at around 11.30. I have a drip in the whole time and have had more pain med tablets which look like panadol. This nausea thing is feral!! Xxx