Sign in to follow this  
NaeNae

Bra size after op

Hi ladies, just a quick question. Im 16 days post op, got fitted yesterday at bras n things, i got fitted as a 8D. There is like hardly any 8D bras around (gonna have to look online i think) anyways, the shop assistants keep suggesting i t a 10A. Wtf!!! I dont want to wear a 10A!!! So my question: is 8D similar to 10A? When i tried on a 8C my nipples were visible, so why are they saying 10A? So annoying!!! :(

Wow NaeNae 10A???? Surely not! Who would get a BA only to be a 10A? I was fitted at bra's & things the other day as well at a 16 DD. Funny because I was a 14DD before surgery!!! Get intouch with BodyPlus on this forum, she has some lovely bras especially for us augmented girls. Good luck 👍

Up and band size, down 1 cup size is what I have always been told. If you are a 8D there is no way you will fit into a 10A, maybe she just said the wrong letter because that is way off. Even try looking on the bonds website or googling some websites for D+ bras.

Sister sizing for 8D is either 10C or 12B but sumtimes this rule is hard to go by so my opinion is to try different sizes in the 10 range and one that fits the best go with that augmented boobs seem to fit different in bras I'm supposed to be a 12D but in different shops I'm either 12D , 10DD or 14C , to me I don't really worry about cup size as long as my boobs fit in bra and give a nice shape that all that matters to me.