Sign in to follow this  
sapphire19

A bit about me + calling all brazilian beauties :)

Hi :)

I've been reading various posts on this wonderful forum trying to gather info and thought I should introduce myself...

I have always wished my boobs were a 10C and was holding out hope of ending up bigger after babies - sadly not the case lol. I went from a small 10B to a 10A the year prior to getting my baby boy (the downside of a newfound love of running!). Loved having milk boobs but alas they didn't care to stick around ;( I have now finished breastfeeding bub #2, back to a (slightly smaller, less firm) 10A and ready to take the plunge.

I have decided to get brazilians (I think!), probably teardrop pending surgeon advice and I want to look like a C cup.

Would love to hear from anyone that has (or is getting) brazilians and went for a natural looking result. Also did you get dual plane or unders? Was wondering if there is a difference between the 2 placements with how firm the lower half of breasts feel over time? Was your final size (not bra size) different to what you expected? Any other advice is appreciated and would be very grateful if anyone is willing to share their pics :)

I am booked for a consult with Dr Rastogi next month. Any reviews would be great. M10972 has been kind enough to answer lots of my Q's already and has great results, but think I should stop bugging her and share my Q's around lol

TIA

Sapphire :)

hi huni, I got Brazilians yesterday size 345cc under muscle mod profile, I love them, I started with a 10AA and would be guessing I wont be any less than a C when they settle, if you get under 350cc in the furries they come in a softer gel than the larger sizes, mine feel just like when your milk comes in, a little tight, but love them so much already, under muscle is better if you are small framed, I was told cause sometimes over the muscle on small people the implant can be seen and felt. I have sent you friend request check out my before and after photos

I got 495cc brazilians round high profile yesterday :) dual plane placement so half under muscle , half over :) seeing as I haven't even had them 24 hours yet I can't comment much but wow they are a nice size and really firm but I'm sure they'll soften over time

Hi Saphire,

I'm of a similar height/weight/number of kids/love running so non existent A cup stats as you and am booked in with Dr Lim on 4 Dec. I'm getting round, textured, under the muscle, not 100% sure on size yet as have my final consult with him on 19 nov. Like you I initially thought teardrops coz I wanted a natural look but he said I personally would get a better result with rounds because I have no upper pole fullness and the teardrops wouldn't fill it out enough. As to size, the smallest I'll go will be 400 (after trying the sizers on I was surprised to see the 400's were only a sm-med C cup on me and I think I'd like to be a D Cup... So I'll try some more sizes on and see how they look... But I'm guessing it'll be around 420-440 or close to that (I'm not sure what increments his brand increase in). Anyway, I'll send you a friend request if you want to follow my progress (I always like to see how people similarly shaped and sized turn out lol). I haven't got any pics up yet but I will put some after my appointment.

Have fun with your research. :)

Thanks for the FR Ebsta :) I would love to follow your progress! Yes, I am wondering that too with the upper pole fullness thing, but I will just have to wait til consult time I guess. Am not sure how it all works yet in terms of the different effect different profiles have. I definitely like the more natural slope and tend to prefer teardrop pics from the side, but I sometimes like the look of rounds too lol I feel like I can't get too much of an idea on size and shape until I know what my BWD is. Do you know what yours is?

Wow!! Not long to go for you ... Xmas boobies ;)

Sapphire I honestly couldn't recommend him and his team high enough! Worth the money ;) I had another friend get hers done by him this week (a lot bigger) but they already look awesome! I think he's mastered the natural look! I love having boobies hehe

Hi sapphire19,

I had furry brazillan teardrops and I am similar stats to you (but older!)

Feel free to FR and check out my pics. I don't get on the forum as much these days so be patient ;)

Good luck with your research.

Louise

He did measure my BWD but I forgot to ask what it was... I definitely will this time. I tried to measure myself and got 14cm so will be interesting to see how accurate I was lol. Anyway, will keep you posted ;)