Sign in to follow this  
Shanagal

Consultation with Dr Ali TCI 11 Nov 2013 3:30pm

Hey everyone I'm new to this. Got my consultation on Mon 11 Nov then surgery 12 Nov. I'm nervous about size. I'm a 14A... Is going Straight to Dcup silly? I'm tall. 175cm which is 5'9"

Edited by Shanagal

Hi shanagal, not silly at all, if that is the size you are after then go for it. It sounds like your height will hold it well and it also depends what look you are going for, for what cup size you desire! Good luck for your consult and surgery :)

I'm having my consult with dr Ali on the 25th and surgery 26th so I can't wait to hear how you go! I'm about a 10B and I'm hoping for at least 10DD-E so it's a similar jump in cup size. I don't think it's silly, lots of ladies go from a's to d's :)

Yeah I feel the same! I don't want to have too higher hopes though as a few girls have gone to their consultation and have been disappointed that their surgeon won't give them cc's they thought they could get. Fingers crossed though! :)