Sign in to follow this  
Teeeleee

Can I see your boobs

Does anyone have any pics from immediately after surgery that I could see?

also I'm not quite sure how to phrase this but I'll give it a go aha. If your boobs are slightly saggy but not enough to need a lift when the implant is inserted does the breast tissue that you have distribute over the whole implant evenly or kind of just hang below the implant were it was originally? If you get what I mean :)

Hey Hun, unfortunately I don't have any pics immediately after surgery but I was borderline needing a lift and my breast tissue has deffinantly evenly distributed over the implant. I think the look you are referring to when lot of the breast tissue hangs under the implant is called snoopy boobs but I think this happens when the sagging is more advanced or the implant isn't big enough to fill out the existing breast tissue. I chose to go with the largest I plant possible to avoid this and fill out my breast tissue as much as possible!

I went with 420cc in my right and 390cc in my left because that one was already a little bigger, I'm only 3 weeks post op so haven't been sized yet but I'm guessing I will be a DD but its really hard to tell because they are still changing. I am very happy with my size and would have regretted going any smaller, if someone had of told me before my BA that I was going to be getting 420 I would have thought that was massive but they really don't seem that huge once they are in!

teeeleee I have before and after pics up, the after was taken night of surgery I will send you friend request so you can have a look, I got 345cc tear drop Brazilians under muscle, I breast feed 2 kids

I went with 420cc in my right and 390cc in my left because that one was already a little bigger, I'm only 3 weeks post op so haven't been sized yet but I'm guessing I will be a DD but its really hard to tell because they are still changing. I am very happy with my size and would have regretted going any smaller, if someone had of told me before my BA that I was going to be getting 420 I would have thought that was massive but they really don't seem that huge once they are in!

I was thinking that I wanted around 350cc I imagine 420 being huge aha but I would be happier going bigger if it mean no lift scars

I was thinking that I wanted around 350cc I imagine 420 being huge aha but I would be happier going bigger if it mean no lift scars

thats what i had in mind originally aswell but when it came time to try on sizers my surgeon suggest 390cc to start with and i was like "woah okay" but once i had them in I thought i wouldn't mind going a bit bigger. I'm quite petite aswell so initially i would have though 420 would be ginormous on me but it really is the perfect size i think and everyone including my boyfriend who was very resistant to me getting large implants thinks they suit my frame really well. personally i would definantly prefer to be a little bigger and avoid the scars of a lift and most girls regret not going bigger anyways. who is your surgeon if you don't mind me asking and have you had your consult yet?

I had a lift and am extremely happy with my look. The scar is barely noticeable already. Even when you look at my pics I don't think you can even tell I was stitched all around each areole . The vertical ones are fading and the unders are going great too and are no different to most others who just have implants. I only wanted to do this once so having the lift now wasn't an option.

thats what i had in mind originally aswell but when it came time to try on sizers my surgeon suggest 390cc to start with and i was like "woah okay" but once i had them in I thought i wouldn't mind going a bit bigger. I'm quite petite aswell so initially i would have though 420 would be ginormous on me but it really is the perfect size i think and everyone including my boyfriend who was very resistant to me getting large implants thinks they suit my frame really well. personally i would definantly prefer to be a little bigger and avoid the scars of a lift and most girls regret not going bigger anyways. who is your surgeon if you don't mind me asking and have you had your consult yet?

Im actually having my surgery over seas in KL so my consult will be the day before surgery.