Sign in to follow this  
Rena39

BA in perth

Hi

I am just wondering if anyone out there would share their experience about a cosmetic surgeon in Perth Dr Carie Kalis. I have been doing loads of research, he seems to be quite a lot cheaper than other cosmetic/ plastic surgeons.

thanks

I have been for my first consult, and happy so far, I am currently a 32 a, i have discussed all aspects of surgery and decided to go with under the muscle, Brazilian high profile, I am still unsure if I want to go for 330cc, or 380cc( 380cc, suggested by surgeon) I will think about that. I would like hear about anyone experience in Perth with this surgeon, and Brazilian implants? I'm think of booking in April, can't wait!!!

Sorry I'm no help as I don't know or Havnt heard of this surgeon. How much is the cost for BA, which hospital does he operate out of? brazillian implants are very popular. Check he is on the Australian Board of Plastic Surgeons and all should be good!! Best of luck and congrats!!

I have been for my first consult, and happy so far, I am currently a 32 a, i have discussed all aspects of surgery and decided to go with under the muscle, Brazilian high profile, I am still unsure if I want to go for 330cc, or 380cc( 380cc, suggested by surgeon) I will think about that. I would like hear about anyone experience in Perth with this surgeon, and Brazilian implants? I'm think of booking in April, can't wait!!!

Rena, how are you going with ur BA journey, did you find out what you needed to about Dr Kailis? Or booked in ur BA yet?

I've heard of him. I knew someone who had gone to him and she was happy. I never saw her results though but the important thing is she was happy with them. Also I think Body something is her username who sells bras has used him although I'm not 100% sure.

Hi Ladies Yes I had my BA with Cary Kailis about 18 months ago. I can't recommend him highly enough. Although he is a Cosmetic not Plastic Surgeon, he did a brilliant job with mine and I have seen lots of his work. I had Silimed polyurethane 420 implants. Awesome!

Hey Rena39,

In July 2009 I had a BA (335cc Moderate Profile smooth cohesive gel) and Rhinoplasty by Cary Kailis of Bodyworx.

I found Cary very personable and easy/comfortable to talk to about my concerns.

I forget his nurse assistant's name but she was very helpful too.

I had the surgery at Mt Lawley private hospital and had an incredibly good recovery. No complications - happy with result but I always wished I went the bigger size he recommended (385cc).

Given they are four and a half years old I should really upload some pics for you ! I will get onto that this week once I figure out how to on this forum (just signed up).

I obviously payed more since I had rhinoplasty too but I have my quote filed away and his surgeons fee was around $5500 (boobs only) + anaesthetists fee (around $2000 for both nose and boobs) and hospital fee (around $3000 for nose and boobs) so it's hard for me to say how much boobs were alone sorry.

I didn't care about price, I just went on word of mouth and looking at boob jobs I liked most on friends (and strangers who I randomly asked lol).

I vividly remember my experience - you never forget :D so if you have any other questions ask away :)

Hope this helped even just a little !