Sign in to follow this  
Boobs please

Bra fitting!!! :)

Hi all...just thought I would share my exciting news!

Today I am just over 6 weeks post having 300cc hp mentor implants under the muscle! Okay so they haven't fully dropped yet....but I am in love! Tops fit me amazingly...and I have gone bra less a couple of times in a little cami which I love! Hehe ....I have had nothing but compliments on my new boobies!

Today I bought my first 2 underwire bras...oh and the sexy matching knickers (have been living in my sexy Kmart crop tops- which are amazing and I love them and will continue to wear them!! ) anyways.....I am a 10DD!! They look even more amazing in a bra!! The bras are super gorgeous and it's nice not to have 3 lots of cream filled chicken fillets in each cup!! ( was a 10aa but could wear a 10 c with all my padding! Hehe)

I loved them from the start..up untl last week. I decided I wanted massive boobs as I have got used to having some now! Haha. Today after trying on bras and bathers I am in love again! Any bigger in a bather top on me and I would have been self conscious! Plus ...my clothes look amazing now!

Soo happy. Didn't realise how badly I wanted boobs! You girls have all been soo fantastic!! :))) xx

I am so excited for you, I hope my experience turns out exactly the same when it comes time for me to wear real bras. I wore chicken fillets for over a year (and how horrible are they when the weather is hot??) and then rice sizers for a month to get used to the new size and hopefully fool my colleagues.

Today I shop for sexy KMart crop tops. :)

Oh wow!, I am a January girl and feel like I have so much to learn, and yet I can't wait! especially cam't wait until I'm 6 weeks post op too! Thanks for sharing the happiness, I really want January to hurry up.( It looks like I'll be buying my new underwear in Winter!!) Tell me has the 1st 6 weeks been a write off??

It must really be nice to feel like a sexy woman with gorgeous boobs! :) I'm so excited!!

Big red your boobies look great! Before I went in for mine, your pics put my mind at ease that I had chosen the right size for me!!

haha oh it's soo nice not to buy a padded bra...the chicken fillets would cut into my skin and I bought some silly seafolly fillets for my bathers which earlier this year traumatised me at the beach when they kept popping out haha!

first 6 weeks def not a write off!! I was back at work at day 14! I have a very fast paced job. Constantly running around lifting things etc! I remember at my 1 week follow up saying there was no way I was going to be able to go back to work and then all of a sudden the next day started to feel I could do normal things. My boobies have felt like a part of my from the start! I was expecting to feel the silicone or for them to feel foreign but they don't!!

This sounds stupid but think its the happiest/most confident I have ever been! Clothes fit like they should, people randomly compliment how good my boobs look- this is awkward, but I'll take it! Hehe and it's just all a bit exciting! Think all my mates want theirs done now!

Yay girls soo many exciting times ahead for all of us!! :)) xx

great story, I cant wait for my fitting, I got home and first thing I did was threw all my padded bras in the bin haha. it was such a good feeling, I no what you mean with boob greed but I think once mine have settled they are going to look great in swim wear, I think going to big would make me feel very exposed, especially at beach and stuff with my kids. loving my new body, yours do look awesome boobs please