Sign in to follow this  
Kittykat

The cosmetic institute - Dr Lee

Hi guys this is my first post on here though I've spent a while on here in recent weeks doing my research :)

ive finally decided to take the plunge and get the BA I've been wanting for a few years now and I've booked in with TCI based on all the great feedback I've heard but I'm booked in with Dr Lee who seems to be a new addition with the team so I haven't found much info on him as yet

i was wondering if anyone here has had anything done with him yet or heard much?

Really excited but slightly nervous!!!!

Hi guys this is my first post on here though I've spent a while on here in recent weeks doing my research :)

ive finally decided to take the plunge and get the BA I've been wanting for a few years now and I've booked in with TCI based on all the great feedback I've heard but I'm booked in with Dr Lee who seems to be a new addition with the team so I haven't found much info on him as yet

i was wondering if anyone here has had anything done with him yet or heard much?

Really excited but slightly nervous!!!!

Hi Kittykat, congrats on booking your surgery & welcome to the forum! :)

Perhaps contact TCI and see if they can email you some Before & After pics of Dr Lee's work … IMO for peace of mind, I know I'd definitely need to see some pics of my PS's work and know more about him before he operated on me. Erring on the side of caution, I would recommend doing some more research about your surgeon, it's completely in your rights to ask questions about their experience and training; below are some of the questions that I asked my surgeon's training/experience during my consult. This is just some friendly advice … totally no woz if you decide not to take it :)

1. How many breast implant procedures do you do each year? How many years experience do you have with performing BAs?
  2. What percentage of your practice is dedicated to breast augmentation? To breast reconstruction?
  3. What type of implants do you use? What is your experience with those types of implant?
  4. What is the most common complication you encounter with breast implant surgery?
  5. What is your rate of complications in general (capsular contracture, infection, etc.)?
  6. What is your reoperation rate?
  7. What is the most common type of reoperation you perform?
    8. Where did you get your training?

Thanks heaps for the suggested questions! I'm going to be asking all of them!!! :)

im booked for 5th December so I'll make sure to let you guys know how I go!!!

Hi Kittykat, no worries, just hope I'm being helpful and not "preachy" lol! 5th December - awesome! - I'm booked for 3rd Dec :)

Do you have any thoughts/ideas on sizes or do you have any "boobie idols"?

Haha yay good to know a couple people that'll be goin through ops around the same dates as me! :) I'm sure it'll be handy when I'm recovering to have friends going through the same thing!

ive been considering that unders are the better option for me but I'm waiting for my consult with the dr for suggestions on what the best size etc will be for me

In terms of boobspiration I have some pics of boobies I love but would love to see everyone else's for more ideas!!! :)

TBH I'm actually dying for the day to hurry up and arrive I wanted my boobies for so long And things kept popping up and delaying it so I'm anxious to get them before something delays it again lolll

Hi Ladies,

My consult with Dr Lee is in 11 days (22nd Nov) and my BA is scheduled for 6 days later on the 28th of November.

TCI does have some before and after pics of his work and, only have glowing things to say about him personally - TCI girls all seem to be happy with the outcome, regardless of the surgeon.

Happy to share my consult and surgery experiences if you like.

Hey girls,

I had my consultation with Dr Lee on Tuesday and surgery is booked for December the 12th. Dr Lee made me feel extremely comfortable (which I wasn't expecting as this was my first boobie consultation). He is quite experienced and has a really low complication/ infection rate which was really good to hear. One of the receptionists at TCI told me he was head hunted and is supposed to be as good as the other surgeons there. Meeting with him has made me more confident in my decision and cannot wait for my surgery..

I would love to hear of everyone's surgery experiences with him :) I'll be sure to share mine once they are done

I have my consult with Dr Lee on the 29th Nov and then surgery on the 16th Dec, a little nervous too cause there isn't much info about him. If anyone has had their BA done by him can you please email through your thoughts :)

Im booked in with Dr Val for Feb 11 :)

Just wondering what sort of post op bra we get given? I have looked around and some other clinics ofter a 'Post Op Pack' which consists of Bio Oil, Strips, Post op bras(Lorna Jane brand) And all this other wonderful stuff... Any who has had their surgery/consult shed some light?

Thanks Ladies :D

You will wake up from surgery with this bra on - http://showcase.designveronique.com/designveronique/index.php/shop/postsurgical/bras/allyssandra-1-cotton-knit-bra.html

they do give you a little pack but its to take to your one week follow up appointment with your GP and it just contains a list of instructions, extra dressings, saline and steri strips

You will wake up from surgery with this bra on - http://showcase.designveronique.com/designveronique/index.php/shop/postsurgical/bras/allyssandra-1-cotton-knit-bra.html

they do give you a little pack but its to take to your one week follow up appointment with your GP and it just contains a list of instructions, extra dressings, saline and steri strips

Thank you!! One more question... Because many of us travel to TCI and have our consult the day before surgery, do they take blood and do other tests on us at the consult?

Hi ladies

How are you all going with consults and opps by dr lee?

I felt quite comfortable at my consult with him and have booked by opp with him for the 17th of feb also but I am nervous about the same thing that there isnt much information on him anywhere.

Love to hear feed back please

Hi girls,

I am also booked with Dr Lee and been trying to look up any reviews but cant find any. I have my consult with him on Tuesday 26th Nov and Surgery on 12 Dec, a bit nervous cos I can only find reviews on the other surgeons. I'm scared but excited for boobies.

Hey I am booked with dr lee december 18th nd it cant come quick enough...I felt like herweally does know what hes talking about and I do know of someone who has been to him nd she could not fault him nd is extremely happy with her results... would love to hear how ur surgerys go!

thanks for that kaytee88 nice to hear something about Dr Lee, how does it work? does he measure you or something and then give you options?

how excited everyone must be feeling, I can't wait. a bit obsessed atm can't stop looking up stuff on breast augumentations.

Oh dont worry im exactly the same atm aswell everyone is sik of me talkin bout them lol

yeah he weigh u nd get ur height then measure ur whole chest out nd go from there hell tell u ur options nd get u to try the implants in a bra... the size of the implant comes down to alot like how much skin u already have nd if it will stretch over the implant nd how flexi ur muscle is to and ur bwd which is ur breast width in my case it is very small so I am restricted nd it was a let down but I know he is only doing whats best for me...

Nah thats ok im 163cms tall nd 48kgs with bwd of 10cms which is small nd my max is 300cc but I kept trying to push for 330cc atleast coz the implant itself looks so small but some of the stories ive seen they look great im just worried to spend all that money to not b happy