Sign in to follow this  
LittleMissL28

Destination Beauty Experiences? Breast Augmentation

Hello,

I am heading to Bangkok in February with destination Beauty for breast implants.

I am a mother of a two year old and want to fill up my deflated boobies after breast feeding. Everyone is shocked that i have decided to head to thailand but I have had 3 consultations in Melbourne and would be looking at 12,500k to 15,000k. As i am recently seperated and now paying a mortgage on my own i cannot afford the surgery here in Melbourne.

What i would like to know is have any of you gone through Destination Beauty for Breast Augmentation. What was your result, how did you find the service and treatment you recieved?

I am travelling with a friend on a group tour and there will be 15 people who are all having surgery. My surgery will be with Dr Dalip Juneja. Has anyone had him? Was your result good?

I am very excited- but also very nervous.

IU know there are so many people who go to thailand and get great reults with saurgery. I really want to be one of those people!! And if i can get as much info as possible that would be great.

Thank you.

The results of any plastic surgery whether here in Australia or overseas will be totally dependant on the skill of your plastic surgeon. I see no problem in heading overseas for surgery as long as you're aware that if something goes wrong you're on your own back in Australia, and if you do your homework and make sure you have total faith in your plastic surgeon. Do you get a choice of surgeon, or do you just take whoever you're allocated?

have you checked out the cosmetic institute in Parramata Sydney $5900. i had mine done there and im very happy and know if i have any problems im in the same country and know im safe unlike the stories you here in thailand.