Sign in to follow this  
bubbleyumbum

sick and tired of waiting :)

WAAAaaaa waaaa :( I just want to get my boobs done already Im so sick of waiting for December the 10th ha ha I know it's rolling around pretty fast but I am so anxious all the time and I think its because Im constantly thinking about my booby day :) my nails are gone its gross lol so I have painted them and that should stop me bitting them, I hope.

I am so sick of watching reviews on boob jobs it makes me want my surgery. Im just being impatient i know but, I cannot wait. :D Its coming as fast as it is going slow lol if that makes sense I dont think it does but oh well oh and a quick question can you have your nails done when you get surgery done( acrilic nails on)?? or is it in the same catagory as nail polish , no go?? I really dont want to go in with my ugly short ass nails :p if I can help it.

I had it all lol!!! Acrylic hot pink silver glitter polish on ;) at first they couldn't get a reading from my finger then they tried my toe and it worked that was after she untwisted the cord lol!! Then it started reading from my left pointer finger no trouble, but I guess you should follow the hospital guidelines, I would of but I wasn't told any of this until the day eek!! :)