Sign in to follow this  
AsianTatas

1 month to go!!!!!

Just wanted to say … I have 1 month exactly to go until my BA day and am beyond excited! My husband is excited too -- so that I can stop talking about boobies all the time LOL.

Thank you for this amazing Forum and for the wonderful ladies on here - I wouldn't be doing this without yous mwah-mwah :o

I really hope this next month flies for you! I dare say it will, it always does in the lead up till Christmas! In the lead up to i my BA I felt as if boobs completely took over my life I was that excited!

I really hope this next month flies for you! I dare say it will, it always does in the lead up till Christmas! In the lead up to i my BA I felt as if boobs completely took over my life I was that excited!

Oh thanks KristyKiana -- I hope it flies too … thank god you felt that way about it taking over your life in the lead up - same here! Just want it done already so I can stop agonizing over sizes/shapes/etc heheheh :)

I was still crazy about boobs right up until the night before surgery! I'm pretty sure it is very common to be feeling that way too! I honestly don't know how my partner put up with me haha.

I'm just hoping I stop obsessing about boobies when I have my BA, but I've read other posts on these forums how a lot of ladies continue to be obsessed hahaha! Thank God I have an amazing, supportive partner; I just really hope we BOTH love the outcome!

I have three weeks left but am looking for a new job (HATE my current job) and have Uni exams so my mind is elsewhere but it doesn't feel real.. It won't feel real until I wake up in recovery I don't think.

OMG 22 days til ba-bam-bams (I love that!) for you! Sorry about your job and uni exams, it's definitely a distraction from the impeding BA … I feel the same way about how it won't be real until I wake up with my new tatas. I'm actually feeling quite anxious about the general anesthetic more than anything else. I don't mind pain; I'm scared about being knocked out!

I was excited every minute of every day leading up to my BA! It's just so exciting and life changing! Time will fly and you'll have new boobs before you know it :)

How you feeling, now that it's been 3 days? I so cannot wait to be in your position - all done and dusted! Super exciting for you :)

You're the day after me AsianTatas :) it feels like ages away!

Hi Clamdown - woo-hoo day after you!!! I'm hoping 1 month flies by … argh, I'm dreading trying to lose those last few kgs before surgery … I'm going to try to do 30 minutes hard-core on the elliptical every single one of these last 30 days :(